- 1,512,082 hits
- Follow @stopsmetersaust
view TBYP free
Victorian Smart Meter Forum
Stop the Meter installation
- Rob Simpson on Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- katie2015dipstick on Power distributors advocate optional smart meters in Victoria – But will the Victorian Labor Government listen?
- George Anderson on Inquiry into Sleep Health Awareness in Australia
- aabbcc1122 on Inquiry into Sleep Health Awareness in Australia
- Rik on Inquiry into Sleep Health Awareness in Australia
- Pam stamalos on Telstra’s obligation to provide landlines may be given the flick
- Let's get real about RF on Heartless Minister D’Ambrosio refuses to help suffering retiree
- geoffrey on Heartless Minister D’Ambrosio refuses to help suffering retiree
- Power Unseen on Heartless Minister D’Ambrosio refuses to help suffering retiree
- Happy Dissenter on Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
You paid billions for electricity companies to benefit – Victoria’s Auditor-General report
Jemena turns meters down 90%!!!
Share your Story
Top Posts & Pages
- Inquiry into Sleep Health Awareness in Australia
- Heartless Minister D’Ambrosio refuses to help suffering retiree
- Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Online health summit | Are EMFs killing you and your children?
- Petition | Please test 5G technology BEFORE it is rolled out
- Take Back Your Power 2017 now permanently free to view!
- The Problem with 5G – PC Magazine
- Victory! U.S. State of New Mexico Rejects Smart Meters
- Six reasons to say no to a smart meter | The Telegraph
- Melbourne CBD Screening of GENERATION ZAPPED
- Tasmania’s new electricity smart metering roll-out: Why opting out may be your wisest, and healthiest choice
- Look out Victorian water customers – your utility may be rolling out smart meters!
- Top health expert reveals that 5G networks may pose serious health risk to all humans (and all species)
- ‘My smart meters are giving me headaches’: Man calls for investigation into the devices
- Full-body scanners to be installed at Australian domestic airports
- New Critical Problem with ‘Smart’ Meters: The Switching-Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- Webinar with Nicole Bijlsma: “Electromagnetic radiation – Is it damaging your health?”
- Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity: prime time South African journalism program investigates
- Water authorities rolling out wireless smart meters!
- Smart meter price pain as power spikes – The Australian
- Bills Soar Cost Blowout Dizziness electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) Energy Minister Fire headaches health health risks Heart palpitations House Fires hypersensitivity (EHS) Jemena turned the meter down by 90% Media Meetings Microwave Migraines On-line Petition Power Company Privacy Concerns Radiation Research Ringing in my ears Safety Share your story. Smart Meter Tell us your story time-of-use pricing Videos wireless
- Australian Communications and Media Authority
- Australian Energy Regulator
- Electomagnetic Hypersensitivity
- Electrical power industry
- Electricity meter
- Electric power industry
- Electromagnetic field
- Electromagnetic hypersensitivity
- Electromagnetic radiation
- Electromagnetic radiation and health
- Energy Minister
- Government of Victoria (Australia)
- Group 2B Carcinogen
- health and well being
- Herald Sun
- Julia Gillard
- Meters and Metering
- Michael O'Brien
- Mobile phone
- Mobile phone radiation and health
- Mobile phones
- Neil Mitchell
- People Power Victoria
- Public health
- Radio frequency
- Singapore Power
- Smart Grid
- smart merters
- Smart meter
- Smart meters
- SP AusNet
- State Government
- Stop Smart Meters Australia
- Take Back Your Power
- Ted Baillieu
- Today Tonight
- United Energy
- United States
- Victorian Government
- World Health Organization
Tag Archives: Victorian Government
The Victorian government has decided that it will not transition to the new national smart meter rule until 2021. The new rule, which is intended to facilitate a market-led deployment of ‘advanced’ meters and metering competition, commences on 1 December … Continue reading
Power distributors advocate optional smart meters in Victoria – But will the Victorian Labor Government listen?
Last year the Victorian Government, through the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (DELWP), issued an Options paper asking for feedback on proposed changes to the way electricity metering is installed and managed in Victoria. The purpose of the … Continue reading
Does the Victorian Radiation Advisory Committee have a conflict of interest issue… and does the government really care?
Dr Don Maisch has previously written about this issue on his blog (http://www.emfacts.com) in November 2012 but nothing has changed since that time. The Victorian Radiation Advisory Committee has made no attempt to address what is clearly a conflict of … Continue reading
The purpose of the latest technical study commissioned by the Victorian government, ‘Quantifying Smart Meter RF EME Levels in Victorian Homes‘, was to confirm that the radiofrequency electromagnetic energy (RF EME) from smart meters continues to meet ARPANSA’s standard for … Continue reading
Electricity smart meter fees have sucked up to $1000 from [Victorian] households….Energy Minister Lily D’Ambrosio did not directly answer why Victoria was the only state to order a digital meter rollout to homes and small businesses. Full article from Herald … Continue reading
Dozens gathered outside of Energy and Resources Minister Russell Northe’s Morwell office on Friday protesting to stop the roll-out of smart meters before a health audit is completed. Stop Smart Meters Australia rally spokesperson Trevor Bridges said Mr Northe had … Continue reading
Why is there no provision in Victoria’s smart meter roll-out for people who are sensitive to radiofrequency microwaves?
For the past two years, Stop Smart Meters Australia (SSMA) has received countless emails from people suffering from the effects of the constant pulses of radiation emitted by smart meters. The standard response these sufferers receive from “authorities”, if any, … Continue reading