- 1,503,770 hits
- Follow @stopsmetersaust
view TBYP free
Victorian Smart Meter Forum
Stop the Meter installation
- Cedar on Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Paul on Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Health Freedom on The Problem with 5G – PC Magazine
- Anonymous on Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Rob on Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Arnie Kaye on Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Mark Gatt on News Flash – Legal acknowledgement of the condition of EHS and compensation in Australia
- Let's get real about RF on Petition | Please test 5G technology BEFORE it is rolled out
- Smart Meters Agenda 20 30 | Protect Australia Now on Victoria delays implementation of national arrangements for metering competition
- Smart Meters Agenda 20 30 | Protect Australia Now on Power distributors advocate optional smart meters in Victoria – But will the Victorian Labor Government listen?
You paid billions for electricity companies to benefit – Victoria’s Auditor-General report
Jemena turns meters down 90%!!!
Share your Story
Top Posts & Pages
- Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Online health summit | Are EMFs killing you and your children?
- Petition | Please test 5G technology BEFORE it is rolled out
- Take Back Your Power 2017 now permanently free to view!
- The Problem with 5G – PC Magazine
- Victory! U.S. State of New Mexico Rejects Smart Meters
- Six reasons to say no to a smart meter | The Telegraph
- Melbourne CBD Screening of GENERATION ZAPPED
- Tasmania’s new electricity smart metering roll-out: Why opting out may be your wisest, and healthiest choice
- Look out Victorian water customers – your utility may be rolling out smart meters!
- Top health expert reveals that 5G networks may pose serious health risk to all humans (and all species)
- ‘My smart meters are giving me headaches’: Man calls for investigation into the devices
- Full-body scanners to be installed at Australian domestic airports
- New Critical Problem with ‘Smart’ Meters: The Switching-Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- Webinar with Nicole Bijlsma: “Electromagnetic radiation – Is it damaging your health?”
- Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity: prime time South African journalism program investigates
- Water authorities rolling out wireless smart meters!
- Smart meter price pain as power spikes – The Australian
- Take Back Your Power Screening, Saturday 17 February, Melbourne
- Melbourne Screening of Generation Zapped
- Bills Soar Cost Blowout Dizziness electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) Energy Minister Fire headaches health health risks Heart palpitations House Fires hypersensitivity (EHS) Jemena turned the meter down by 90% Media Meetings Microwave Migraines On-line Petition Power Company Privacy Concerns Radiation Research Ringing in my ears Safety Share your story. Smart Meter Tell us your story time-of-use pricing Videos wireless
- Australian Communications and Media Authority
- Australian Energy Regulator
- Electomagnetic Hypersensitivity
- Electrical power industry
- Electricity meter
- Electric power industry
- Electromagnetic field
- Electromagnetic hypersensitivity
- Electromagnetic radiation
- Electromagnetic radiation and health
- Energy Minister
- Government of Victoria (Australia)
- Group 2B Carcinogen
- health and well being
- Herald Sun
- Julia Gillard
- Meters and Metering
- Michael O'Brien
- Mobile phone
- Mobile phone radiation and health
- Mobile phones
- Neil Mitchell
- People Power Victoria
- Public health
- Radio frequency
- Singapore Power
- Smart Grid
- smart merters
- Smart meter
- Smart meters
- SP AusNet
- State Government
- Stop Smart Meters Australia
- Take Back Your Power
- Ted Baillieu
- Today Tonight
- United Energy
- United States
- Victorian Government
- World Health Organization
Tag Archives: SP AusNet
The purpose of the latest technical study commissioned by the Victorian government, ‘Quantifying Smart Meter RF EME Levels in Victorian Homes‘, was to confirm that the radiofrequency electromagnetic energy (RF EME) from smart meters continues to meet ARPANSA’s standard for … Continue reading
AMI systems struggling under load. The rollout of 714,000 smart meters in Victoria by power distributor SP AusNet has once again been set back after the company hit issues dealing with the increased load on its metering systems. The Victorian … Continue reading
I received a call from SP AusNet this morning requesting approval for installation of a smart meter. I explained to the guy at SP AusNet that in 2011 I was notified that they would be installing a smart meter and … Continue reading
Hello all, I live in St.Andrews Vic. 3761. I have all the signage displayed re trespassing and smart meter refusal etc…Due my physical disabilities I wasn’t able to put a padlocked box over my analogue meter, but I did the … Continue reading
VICTORIAN households will be slapped with smart meter fees of up to $194 on electricity bills next year. Charges for about 1.6 million homes and small businesses are set to rise from January. But about a million customers should get … Continue reading
ALMOST two in three electricity smart meters installed in some parts of Victoria are not fully working as the deadline for the contentious rollout looms. About 350,000 devices fitted in SP AusNet’s region are yet to go “live” with remote … Continue reading
Electricity giant SP AusNet has appeal to increase charges to consumers to cover the cost of smart meters dismissed | Herald Sun
AN electricity giant trying to slug Victorian customers tens of millions of dollars more for smart meters has had its legal bid for higher prices rebuffed. The Australian Competition Tribunal has dismissed distributor SP AusNet’s appeal to increase charges over … Continue reading