- 1,326,186 hits
- Health risks of mobile phones: what we don’t know might be killing us | The Age stopsmartmeters.com.au/2017/01/15/hea… 2 days ago
Victorian Smart Meter Forum
Stop the Meter installation
- Max Havelar on Health risks of mobile phones: what we don’t know might be killing us | The Age
- Simmo on Health risks of mobile phones: what we don’t know might be killing us | The Age
- Steve on I Am an EMF Refugee….
- Anonymous on AGL offers smart meters as an option (in small print!) to South Australians
- Andre on I Am an EMF Refugee….
- smart meter sufferer on I Am an EMF Refugee….
- Anonymous on I Am an EMF Refugee….
- Wilkins Micawber esq. on I Am an EMF Refugee….
- John Kuiters on AGL offers smart meters as an option (in small print!) to South Australians
- Heart broken on I Am an EMF Refugee….
Almost 90,000 refuse Smart Meters!
Jemena turns meters down 90%!!!
Share your Story
Top Posts & Pages
- Health risks of mobile phones: what we don’t know might be killing us | The Age
- I Am an EMF Refugee….
- Modern life is killing our children – 40% increase in childhood cancer!
- SSMA Melbourne Seminar (20 November) presentation slides now available
- Smart meters by stealth
- Mobile Phone Radiation Warning Sign Sparks First Amendment Battle in the U.S. – Newsweek
- Melbourne to Host International Speaker on Harmful Health Effects and Wireless Technology
- AGL offers smart meters as an option (in small print!) to South Australians
- Science and Wireless 2016, 22nd November, RMIT
- Environmental Sensitivities Symposium starts 17th October
- Health Department finally admits Health Act applies to health impacts of electromagnetic emissions
- New Instruments of Surveillance and Social Control: Wireless Technologies which Target the Neuronal Functioning of the Brain
- Is the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) a captured agency?
- Kansas City smart meter fires
- AusNet Services renews push to get smart meter network operational
- Have your say about the future of distributed electricity – Standards Australia Sydney Forum
- State-approved deception program – What is the QLD Government hiding?
- Victoria’s Department of Health continues to play pass-the-parcel with our health
- The politics of wireless research in relation to health risks
- EMF Pollution, Wireless Devices and Alzheimer’s
- Bills Soar Cost Blowout Dizziness electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) Energy Minister Fire headaches health health risks Heart palpitations House Fires hypersensitivity (EHS) Media Meetings Microwave mobile phone On-line Petition Power Company Privacy Concerns Radiation Research Ringing in my ears Safety Share your story. Smart Meter Tell us your story time-of-use pricing Videos Wi-Fi wireless
TagsACMA American Academy of Environmental Medicine ARPANSA Australia Australian Communications and Media Authority Australian Energy Regulator Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency Bullying Business California Cancer EHS Electomagnetic Hypersensitivity Electrical power industry Electricity Electricity meter Electric power industry Electro-hypersensitivity Electromagnetic field Electromagnetic hypersensitivity Electromagnetic radiation Electromagnetic radiation and health EMF EMR Energy Energy Minister Environment Equipment Government Government of Victoria (Australia) Group 2B Carcinogen Headache Health Health effect Herald Sun IARC Jemena Julia Gillard Melbourne Meters and Metering Michael O'Brien Microwave Mobile phone Mobile phone radiation and health Mobile phones Neil Mitchell Palpitation People Power Victoria Powercor Privacy Public health Queensland Radio frequency Security Singapore Power Smart Grid smart merters Smart meter Smart meters SP AusNet State Government Stop Smart Meters Australia Take Back Your Power Ted Baillieu Today Tonight United Energy United States Utilities Victoria Victorian Government WHO Wi-Fi WiFi Wireless World Health Organization
Author Archives: Stop Smart Meters Australia
Are mobile phones the new cigarettes? Will we discover that the telecommunication industry, like the tobacco industry, has dismissed evidence that their product can kill us? Most Australians own a mobile phone. As we increasingly use our mobiles, evidence is … Continue reading
I can feel Wi-Fi. And power lines. And smart phones. And electric heat. And LED lights. But, before you get too excited about my real-life “Spidey sense,” let me warn you, it does not feel good. And I didn’t always … Continue reading
Sarah Knapton, the science editor of UK’s The Telegraph reported that the cancer rate in young people has risen 40% in 16 years. She lays the blame on air pollution, pesticides, poor diets and a rise in electrical and magnetic fields. … Continue reading
Stop Smart Meters Australia (SSMA) was honoured to host a very well attended presentation by internationally recognised expert Professor Dariusz Leszczynski earlier this month at Oakleigh Grammar Community Conference Centre on How probable are health effects of radiation from wireless … Continue reading
The Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC) made a new rule last year which is intended to “open up competition in metering and facilitate a market-led deployment of advanced meters”. The new arrangements commence on 1 December 2017 in South Australia, … Continue reading
In the back of the Apple Store in Berkeley, California, at the end of the bar where those “geniuses” repair iPhones and MacBooks, is a placard with this warning: “If you carry or use your phone in a pants or … Continue reading