- 1,503,767 hits
- Follow @stopsmetersaust
view TBYP free
Victorian Smart Meter Forum
Stop the Meter installation
- Cedar on Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Paul on Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Health Freedom on The Problem with 5G – PC Magazine
- Anonymous on Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Rob on Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Arnie Kaye on Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Mark Gatt on News Flash – Legal acknowledgement of the condition of EHS and compensation in Australia
- Let's get real about RF on Petition | Please test 5G technology BEFORE it is rolled out
- Smart Meters Agenda 20 30 | Protect Australia Now on Victoria delays implementation of national arrangements for metering competition
- Smart Meters Agenda 20 30 | Protect Australia Now on Power distributors advocate optional smart meters in Victoria – But will the Victorian Labor Government listen?
You paid billions for electricity companies to benefit – Victoria’s Auditor-General report
Jemena turns meters down 90%!!!
Share your Story
Top Posts & Pages
- Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Online health summit | Are EMFs killing you and your children?
- Petition | Please test 5G technology BEFORE it is rolled out
- Take Back Your Power 2017 now permanently free to view!
- The Problem with 5G – PC Magazine
- Victory! U.S. State of New Mexico Rejects Smart Meters
- Six reasons to say no to a smart meter | The Telegraph
- Melbourne CBD Screening of GENERATION ZAPPED
- Tasmania’s new electricity smart metering roll-out: Why opting out may be your wisest, and healthiest choice
- Look out Victorian water customers – your utility may be rolling out smart meters!
- Top health expert reveals that 5G networks may pose serious health risk to all humans (and all species)
- ‘My smart meters are giving me headaches’: Man calls for investigation into the devices
- Full-body scanners to be installed at Australian domestic airports
- New Critical Problem with ‘Smart’ Meters: The Switching-Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- Webinar with Nicole Bijlsma: “Electromagnetic radiation – Is it damaging your health?”
- Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity: prime time South African journalism program investigates
- Water authorities rolling out wireless smart meters!
- Smart meter price pain as power spikes – The Australian
- Take Back Your Power Screening, Saturday 17 February, Melbourne
- Melbourne Screening of Generation Zapped
- Bills Soar Cost Blowout Dizziness electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) Energy Minister Fire headaches health health risks Heart palpitations House Fires hypersensitivity (EHS) Jemena turned the meter down by 90% Media Meetings Microwave Migraines On-line Petition Power Company Privacy Concerns Radiation Research Ringing in my ears Safety Share your story. Smart Meter Tell us your story time-of-use pricing Videos wireless
- Australian Communications and Media Authority
- Australian Energy Regulator
- Electomagnetic Hypersensitivity
- Electrical power industry
- Electricity meter
- Electric power industry
- Electromagnetic field
- Electromagnetic hypersensitivity
- Electromagnetic radiation
- Electromagnetic radiation and health
- Energy Minister
- Government of Victoria (Australia)
- Group 2B Carcinogen
- health and well being
- Herald Sun
- Julia Gillard
- Meters and Metering
- Michael O'Brien
- Mobile phone
- Mobile phone radiation and health
- Mobile phones
- Neil Mitchell
- People Power Victoria
- Public health
- Radio frequency
- Singapore Power
- Smart Grid
- smart merters
- Smart meter
- Smart meters
- SP AusNet
- State Government
- Stop Smart Meters Australia
- Take Back Your Power
- Ted Baillieu
- Today Tonight
- United Energy
- United States
- Victorian Government
- World Health Organization
Tag Archives: State Government
Wimmera anti-Smart Meter campaigner Di Bell of Horsham and a group of supporters have rekindled a push against the household installation of the digital measuring devices. Mrs Bell, an outspoken critic of the safety of the meters and a program … Continue reading
Installing smart meters to monitor electricity use would cost up to $1000 a household, the State Government has claimed as it tries to short-circuit Opposition Leader Mark McGowan’s appeal to families battling high power bills. As a report criticised the … Continue reading
A HUME councillor has locked her front gate to prevent power companies from installing a smart meter. Councillor Helen Patsikatheodorou said the State Government rollout, which is occurring in Tullamarine, Gladstone Park and Westmeadows, should be stopped. “The State Government … Continue reading
GLEN Eira Council will petition the State Government not to make Smart Meters compulsory. Councillor have voted unanimously to follow officers’ advice and relay residents’ concerns to the State Government. They further decided to call on the State Government to … Continue reading
WHITTLESEA councillors will be asked to support a campaign to make smart meter installation non-compulsory. East Ward Councillor Mary Lalios will ask the council to request the State Government make installation voluntary in the City of Whittlesea. Smart meters are … Continue reading
Below are the resolutions to the meeting held on the 20th July. 1. That this meeting of residents of Churchill and surrounding districts, calls on the Victorian Government to halt the ‘Smart Meter Rollout” to allow for a full investigation … Continue reading
The community information night recently held at Daylesford was a resounding success with 80 people reported to have attended. Ballarat’s Win Television, Ballarat Courier, Daylesford Advocate and Bendigo Advertiser all covered the community event. The topics covered were health, privacy, … Continue reading