- 1,503,145 hits
- Follow @stopsmetersaust
view TBYP free
Victorian Smart Meter Forum
Stop the Meter installation
- Cedar on Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Paul on Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Health Freedom on The Problem with 5G – PC Magazine
- Anonymous on Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Rob on Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Arnie Kaye on Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Mark Gatt on News Flash – Legal acknowledgement of the condition of EHS and compensation in Australia
- Let's get real about RF on Petition | Please test 5G technology BEFORE it is rolled out
- Smart Meters Agenda 20 30 | Protect Australia Now on Victoria delays implementation of national arrangements for metering competition
- Smart Meters Agenda 20 30 | Protect Australia Now on Power distributors advocate optional smart meters in Victoria – But will the Victorian Labor Government listen?
You paid billions for electricity companies to benefit – Victoria’s Auditor-General report
Jemena turns meters down 90%!!!
Share your Story
Top Posts & Pages
- Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Online health summit | Are EMFs killing you and your children?
- Petition | Please test 5G technology BEFORE it is rolled out
- Take Back Your Power 2017 now permanently free to view!
- The Problem with 5G – PC Magazine
- Victory! U.S. State of New Mexico Rejects Smart Meters
- Six reasons to say no to a smart meter | The Telegraph
- Melbourne CBD Screening of GENERATION ZAPPED
- Tasmania’s new electricity smart metering roll-out: Why opting out may be your wisest, and healthiest choice
- Look out Victorian water customers – your utility may be rolling out smart meters!
- Top health expert reveals that 5G networks may pose serious health risk to all humans (and all species)
- ‘My smart meters are giving me headaches’: Man calls for investigation into the devices
- Full-body scanners to be installed at Australian domestic airports
- New Critical Problem with ‘Smart’ Meters: The Switching-Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- Webinar with Nicole Bijlsma: “Electromagnetic radiation – Is it damaging your health?”
- Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity: prime time South African journalism program investigates
- Water authorities rolling out wireless smart meters!
- Smart meter price pain as power spikes – The Australian
- Take Back Your Power Screening, Saturday 17 February, Melbourne
- Melbourne Screening of Generation Zapped
- Bills Soar Cost Blowout Dizziness electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) Energy Minister Fire headaches health health risks Heart palpitations House Fires hypersensitivity (EHS) Jemena turned the meter down by 90% Media Meetings Microwave Migraines On-line Petition Power Company Privacy Concerns Radiation Research Ringing in my ears Safety Share your story. Smart Meter Tell us your story time-of-use pricing Videos wireless
- Australian Communications and Media Authority
- Australian Energy Regulator
- Electomagnetic Hypersensitivity
- Electrical power industry
- Electricity meter
- Electric power industry
- Electromagnetic field
- Electromagnetic hypersensitivity
- Electromagnetic radiation
- Electromagnetic radiation and health
- Energy Minister
- Government of Victoria (Australia)
- Group 2B Carcinogen
- health and well being
- Herald Sun
- Julia Gillard
- Meters and Metering
- Michael O'Brien
- Mobile phone
- Mobile phone radiation and health
- Mobile phones
- Neil Mitchell
- People Power Victoria
- Public health
- Radio frequency
- Singapore Power
- Smart Grid
- smart merters
- Smart meter
- Smart meters
- SP AusNet
- State Government
- Stop Smart Meters Australia
- Take Back Your Power
- Ted Baillieu
- Today Tonight
- United Energy
- United States
- Victorian Government
- World Health Organization
Tag Archives: Environment
New Instruments of Surveillance and Social Control: Wireless Technologies which Target the Neuronal Functioning of the Brain
The following extract is from a report written by Dr Kingsley Dennis, Research Associate in the Centre for Mobilities Research (CeMoRe), based at the Sociology Department at Lancaster University, England. The advent of smart grids provides the potential framework for … Continue reading
From Andre Fautex Published in Electromagnetic Biology and Medicine, May 31, 2013 Wi-Fi technology – an uncontrolled global experiment on the health of mankind Marko Markov – Research International, Williamsville, NY, USA, Yuri G. Grigoriev – National Committee of Non-Ionizing … Continue reading
Cartoon: Sam Bennett. Photo: Supplied Dear Mr Power Co, Thank you so much for sending me our quarterly electricity bill of $841.25. I did a quick household head count. There are two of us and we use gas except for … Continue reading
A GROWING number of Glen Eira residents think smart meters are affecting their health, councillors say. Councillors have revealed many residents have complained about health problems since the device was installed. The council has now voted to seek a report … Continue reading
A NORTH East building biologist says Victoria’s new smart meters should not be compulsory until their safety can be guaranteed. Owner of At Harmony Consulting Narelle Haw has seen several people with severe health problems, including insomnia and heart palpitations, … Continue reading
Hot off the press! New updated Australian book Healthy Home, Healthy Family, by healthy home expert Nicole Bijlsma, includes an entire chapter on electromagnetic fields and radiation, with a section on smart meters, to educate people about the related health … Continue reading
Just last month, 40 highly respected EMF and radiation experts (doctors and scientists) from all around the world have co-authored an article on the health effects of smart meters. It is a powerful and urgent warning to all mankind, but … Continue reading