- 1,503,464 hits
- Follow @stopsmetersaust
view TBYP free
Victorian Smart Meter Forum
Stop the Meter installation
- Cedar on Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Paul on Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Health Freedom on The Problem with 5G – PC Magazine
- Anonymous on Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Rob on Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Arnie Kaye on Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Mark Gatt on News Flash – Legal acknowledgement of the condition of EHS and compensation in Australia
- Let's get real about RF on Petition | Please test 5G technology BEFORE it is rolled out
- Smart Meters Agenda 20 30 | Protect Australia Now on Victoria delays implementation of national arrangements for metering competition
- Smart Meters Agenda 20 30 | Protect Australia Now on Power distributors advocate optional smart meters in Victoria – But will the Victorian Labor Government listen?
You paid billions for electricity companies to benefit – Victoria’s Auditor-General report
Jemena turns meters down 90%!!!
Share your Story
Top Posts & Pages
- Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Online health summit | Are EMFs killing you and your children?
- Petition | Please test 5G technology BEFORE it is rolled out
- Take Back Your Power 2017 now permanently free to view!
- The Problem with 5G – PC Magazine
- Victory! U.S. State of New Mexico Rejects Smart Meters
- Six reasons to say no to a smart meter | The Telegraph
- Melbourne CBD Screening of GENERATION ZAPPED
- Tasmania’s new electricity smart metering roll-out: Why opting out may be your wisest, and healthiest choice
- Look out Victorian water customers – your utility may be rolling out smart meters!
- Top health expert reveals that 5G networks may pose serious health risk to all humans (and all species)
- ‘My smart meters are giving me headaches’: Man calls for investigation into the devices
- Full-body scanners to be installed at Australian domestic airports
- New Critical Problem with ‘Smart’ Meters: The Switching-Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- Webinar with Nicole Bijlsma: “Electromagnetic radiation – Is it damaging your health?”
- Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity: prime time South African journalism program investigates
- Water authorities rolling out wireless smart meters!
- Smart meter price pain as power spikes – The Australian
- Take Back Your Power Screening, Saturday 17 February, Melbourne
- Melbourne Screening of Generation Zapped
- Bills Soar Cost Blowout Dizziness electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) Energy Minister Fire headaches health health risks Heart palpitations House Fires hypersensitivity (EHS) Jemena turned the meter down by 90% Media Meetings Microwave Migraines On-line Petition Power Company Privacy Concerns Radiation Research Ringing in my ears Safety Share your story. Smart Meter Tell us your story time-of-use pricing Videos wireless
- Australian Communications and Media Authority
- Australian Energy Regulator
- Electomagnetic Hypersensitivity
- Electrical power industry
- Electricity meter
- Electric power industry
- Electromagnetic field
- Electromagnetic hypersensitivity
- Electromagnetic radiation
- Electromagnetic radiation and health
- Energy Minister
- Government of Victoria (Australia)
- Group 2B Carcinogen
- health and well being
- Herald Sun
- Julia Gillard
- Meters and Metering
- Michael O'Brien
- Mobile phone
- Mobile phone radiation and health
- Mobile phones
- Neil Mitchell
- People Power Victoria
- Public health
- Radio frequency
- Singapore Power
- Smart Grid
- smart merters
- Smart meter
- Smart meters
- SP AusNet
- State Government
- Stop Smart Meters Australia
- Take Back Your Power
- Ted Baillieu
- Today Tonight
- United Energy
- United States
- Victorian Government
- World Health Organization
Category Archives: Smart Meter
It has come to SSMA’s attention that Victorian power distributors are once again targeting residences that refused a smart meter during the 2009-2014 state-mandated rollout of advanced metering infrastructure (AMI). Despite the Victorian government’s 2014 Order in Council stating, in … Continue reading
Recently the New Mexico Public Regulation Commission denied Public Service Company of New Mexico’s (PNM) application to install smart meters. The Reasons for rejecting the installation of smart meters include: No net public benefit, no evaluation of alternatives and the … Continue reading
The great smart meter revolution has faltered and households can choose, once again, to opt out and keep hold of their old-fashioned utility meters which require manual reading. When they were introduced in 2009, smart meters were supposed to simplify the … Continue reading
GENERATION ZAPPED investigates the potential dangers of prolonged exposure to radiofrequencies (RF) from wireless technology; its effects on our health and well-being, as well as the health and development of our children. This includes links to breast and brain cancer, … Continue reading
Tasmania’s new electricity smart metering roll-out: Why opting out may be your wisest, and healthiest choice
On December 1, 2017, the Australian Energy Market Commission’s (AEMC) final rule determination, titled: “Expanding competition in metering and related services” came into force in Tasmania, SA, NSW, the ACT and QLD. The rule states that this is a framework … Continue reading
It appears that water corporations have failed to heed the lessons learnt from the Victorian electricity smart meter debacle. Nine out of seventeen water utilities in Victoria are contemplating, or have started, smart water meter rollouts. The water businesses seem … Continue reading
Ever since he has had two smart meters installed in his home, John Lawn has been having headaches. And now Mr Lawn, from Sheringham, has called for an investigation into the possible side effects of the devices and the radio … Continue reading