- 1,503,145 hits
- Follow @stopsmetersaust
view TBYP free
Victorian Smart Meter Forum
Stop the Meter installation
- Cedar on Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Paul on Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Health Freedom on The Problem with 5G – PC Magazine
- Anonymous on Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Rob on Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Arnie Kaye on Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Mark Gatt on News Flash – Legal acknowledgement of the condition of EHS and compensation in Australia
- Let's get real about RF on Petition | Please test 5G technology BEFORE it is rolled out
- Smart Meters Agenda 20 30 | Protect Australia Now on Victoria delays implementation of national arrangements for metering competition
- Smart Meters Agenda 20 30 | Protect Australia Now on Power distributors advocate optional smart meters in Victoria – But will the Victorian Labor Government listen?
You paid billions for electricity companies to benefit – Victoria’s Auditor-General report
Jemena turns meters down 90%!!!
Share your Story
Top Posts & Pages
- Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Online health summit | Are EMFs killing you and your children?
- Petition | Please test 5G technology BEFORE it is rolled out
- Take Back Your Power 2017 now permanently free to view!
- The Problem with 5G – PC Magazine
- Victory! U.S. State of New Mexico Rejects Smart Meters
- Six reasons to say no to a smart meter | The Telegraph
- Melbourne CBD Screening of GENERATION ZAPPED
- Tasmania’s new electricity smart metering roll-out: Why opting out may be your wisest, and healthiest choice
- Look out Victorian water customers – your utility may be rolling out smart meters!
- Top health expert reveals that 5G networks may pose serious health risk to all humans (and all species)
- ‘My smart meters are giving me headaches’: Man calls for investigation into the devices
- Full-body scanners to be installed at Australian domestic airports
- New Critical Problem with ‘Smart’ Meters: The Switching-Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- Webinar with Nicole Bijlsma: “Electromagnetic radiation – Is it damaging your health?”
- Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity: prime time South African journalism program investigates
- Water authorities rolling out wireless smart meters!
- Smart meter price pain as power spikes – The Australian
- Take Back Your Power Screening, Saturday 17 February, Melbourne
- Melbourne Screening of Generation Zapped
- Bills Soar Cost Blowout Dizziness electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) Energy Minister Fire headaches health health risks Heart palpitations House Fires hypersensitivity (EHS) Jemena turned the meter down by 90% Media Meetings Microwave Migraines On-line Petition Power Company Privacy Concerns Radiation Research Ringing in my ears Safety Share your story. Smart Meter Tell us your story time-of-use pricing Videos wireless
- Australian Communications and Media Authority
- Australian Energy Regulator
- Electomagnetic Hypersensitivity
- Electrical power industry
- Electricity meter
- Electric power industry
- Electromagnetic field
- Electromagnetic hypersensitivity
- Electromagnetic radiation
- Electromagnetic radiation and health
- Energy Minister
- Government of Victoria (Australia)
- Group 2B Carcinogen
- health and well being
- Herald Sun
- Julia Gillard
- Meters and Metering
- Michael O'Brien
- Mobile phone
- Mobile phone radiation and health
- Mobile phones
- Neil Mitchell
- People Power Victoria
- Public health
- Radio frequency
- Singapore Power
- Smart Grid
- smart merters
- Smart meter
- Smart meters
- SP AusNet
- State Government
- Stop Smart Meters Australia
- Take Back Your Power
- Ted Baillieu
- Today Tonight
- United Energy
- United States
- Victorian Government
- World Health Organization
Tag Archives: Australian Communications and Media Authority
A captured agency is defined as a regulatory agency which, rather than serving the public interest, is largely under the influence of the industry or sector that it is charged with regulating. The USA’s Federal Communications Commission (FCC), which is … Continue reading →
Stop Smart Meters Australia has been advised by the Department of Health & Human Services (DHHS) that “radiofrequency matters are considered to be outside the scope of the Public Health and Wellbeing Act 2008, as the Commonwealth has specific legislation … Continue reading →
Stop Smart Meters Australia’s August 2015 submission to the Department of Communications advocated for the regulatory functions of the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) to be separated from its role of raising revenue, to include within its remit responsibility … Continue reading →
“Without health life is not life; it is only a state of languor and suffering, an image of death.” Buddha This will be a different Christmas for Steve Weller and his family; they won’t be in Melbourne with their family … Continue reading →
Taking a Stand Part 5 Several months ago I wrote a letter to Chris Chapman, CEO of the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) because the ACMA has the responsibility to regulate RF emissions in Australia based on ARPANSA’s RF … Continue reading →
Part 4 of my Blog – Taking a Stand As I mentioned in my previous blog “Taking a Stand Part 3”, ARPANSA eventually responded to my questions but unfortunately some of my questions were not directly answered, ARPANSA either provided … Continue reading →
What the? ARPANSA seems to contradict both the Minister and Jemena!! The Minister for Energy Michael O’Brien says: “a Smart Meter produces less radio frequency than other house hold items like a cordless phone”. “You receive far more radiation from … Continue reading →