- 1,503,464 hits
- Follow @stopsmetersaust
view TBYP free
Victorian Smart Meter Forum
Stop the Meter installation
- Cedar on Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Paul on Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Health Freedom on The Problem with 5G – PC Magazine
- Anonymous on Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Rob on Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Arnie Kaye on Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Mark Gatt on News Flash – Legal acknowledgement of the condition of EHS and compensation in Australia
- Let's get real about RF on Petition | Please test 5G technology BEFORE it is rolled out
- Smart Meters Agenda 20 30 | Protect Australia Now on Victoria delays implementation of national arrangements for metering competition
- Smart Meters Agenda 20 30 | Protect Australia Now on Power distributors advocate optional smart meters in Victoria – But will the Victorian Labor Government listen?
You paid billions for electricity companies to benefit – Victoria’s Auditor-General report
Jemena turns meters down 90%!!!
Share your Story
Top Posts & Pages
- Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Online health summit | Are EMFs killing you and your children?
- Petition | Please test 5G technology BEFORE it is rolled out
- Take Back Your Power 2017 now permanently free to view!
- The Problem with 5G – PC Magazine
- Victory! U.S. State of New Mexico Rejects Smart Meters
- Six reasons to say no to a smart meter | The Telegraph
- Melbourne CBD Screening of GENERATION ZAPPED
- Tasmania’s new electricity smart metering roll-out: Why opting out may be your wisest, and healthiest choice
- Look out Victorian water customers – your utility may be rolling out smart meters!
- Top health expert reveals that 5G networks may pose serious health risk to all humans (and all species)
- ‘My smart meters are giving me headaches’: Man calls for investigation into the devices
- Full-body scanners to be installed at Australian domestic airports
- New Critical Problem with ‘Smart’ Meters: The Switching-Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- Webinar with Nicole Bijlsma: “Electromagnetic radiation – Is it damaging your health?”
- Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity: prime time South African journalism program investigates
- Water authorities rolling out wireless smart meters!
- Smart meter price pain as power spikes – The Australian
- Take Back Your Power Screening, Saturday 17 February, Melbourne
- Melbourne Screening of Generation Zapped
- Bills Soar Cost Blowout Dizziness electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) Energy Minister Fire headaches health health risks Heart palpitations House Fires hypersensitivity (EHS) Jemena turned the meter down by 90% Media Meetings Microwave Migraines On-line Petition Power Company Privacy Concerns Radiation Research Ringing in my ears Safety Share your story. Smart Meter Tell us your story time-of-use pricing Videos wireless
- Australian Communications and Media Authority
- Australian Energy Regulator
- Electomagnetic Hypersensitivity
- Electrical power industry
- Electricity meter
- Electric power industry
- Electromagnetic field
- Electromagnetic hypersensitivity
- Electromagnetic radiation
- Electromagnetic radiation and health
- Energy Minister
- Government of Victoria (Australia)
- Group 2B Carcinogen
- health and well being
- Herald Sun
- Julia Gillard
- Meters and Metering
- Michael O'Brien
- Mobile phone
- Mobile phone radiation and health
- Mobile phones
- Neil Mitchell
- People Power Victoria
- Public health
- Radio frequency
- Singapore Power
- Smart Grid
- smart merters
- Smart meter
- Smart meters
- SP AusNet
- State Government
- Stop Smart Meters Australia
- Take Back Your Power
- Ted Baillieu
- Today Tonight
- United Energy
- United States
- Victorian Government
- World Health Organization
Category Archives: Bills Soar
Horizon Power in Western Australia has eventually been ‘persuaded’ to adjust the exaggerated bill of a customer after being provided with irrefutable evidence of errors in the amount of electricity consumption reported. The dispute comes amid a flurry of increased … Continue reading
In a return of the classic spin used to promote smart meters to Victorians six years ago, the Sydney Morning Herald is spruiking the supposed benefits of smart meters. But as Victorians who have had their fingers burned will tell … Continue reading
Energy retailers are wrongfully disconnecting electricity customers at a rate that is causing concern to the Essential Services Commission. Processes intended to protect customers from spur-of-the-moment disconnections are not being adhered to. These processes include hardship assessment, payment advice and … Continue reading
Back in the good old days, before smart meters, before the privatisation of the Victorian Electrical system, there was the state government owned State Electricity Commission of Victoria. The SECV was disbanded in 1993 as various private electricity companies (largely … Continue reading
One of the recommendations of the recent G20 summit is that: “Participating countries will work together to accelerate the development of new ways to improve the energy efficiency of networked devices. In 2015, this work will include consideration of options … Continue reading