- 1,529,911 hits
- FREE Online EMF Summit | 9 – 15 December 2018 stopsmartmeters.com.au/2018/12/07/fre… https://t.co/UpfnPE7mWG 5 days ago
view TBYP free
Victorian Smart Meter Forum
Stop the Meter installation
- geoffrey on Why is the general public kept misinformed?
- pcwwp on FREE Online EMF Summit | 9 – 15 December 2018
- Vanessa on Petition to restrict installation of 5G antennas
- anonymous on Why is the general public kept misinformed?
- Rik on Why is the general public kept misinformed?
- Anf on Why is the general public kept misinformed?
- pcwwp on Why is the general public kept misinformed?
- Annabelle on Why is the general public kept misinformed?
- Anonymous on Why is the general public kept misinformed?
- Gwen on Petition | Stop Mobile Towers Staining Australia’s World Heritage Landscapes
You paid billions for electricity companies to benefit – Victoria’s Auditor-General report
Jemena turns meters down 90%!!!
Share your Story
Top Posts & Pages
- FREE Online EMF Summit | 9 – 15 December 2018
- Why is the general public kept misinformed?
- INTERNATIONAL APPEAL to Stop 5G on Earth and in Space
- Petition | Stop Mobile Towers Staining Australia’s World Heritage Landscapes
- Buderim (Sunshine Coast) Device Security Session, 22nd November
- SSMA Community Forum | Sunday, 18 November 2018
- Science and Wireless 2018 | Wednesday, 28th November
- Wireless Silent Spring | The Bulletin (Santa Clara County Medical Association)
- Inquiry into Sleep Health Awareness in Australia
- Heartless Minister D’Ambrosio refuses to help suffering retiree
- Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Online health summit | Are EMFs killing you and your children?
- Petition | Please test 5G technology BEFORE it is rolled out
- Take Back Your Power 2017 now permanently free to view!
- The Problem with 5G – PC Magazine
- Victory! U.S. State of New Mexico Rejects Smart Meters
- Six reasons to say no to a smart meter | The Telegraph
- Melbourne CBD Screening of GENERATION ZAPPED
- Tasmania’s new electricity smart metering roll-out: Why opting out may be your wisest, and healthiest choice
- Look out Victorian water customers – your utility may be rolling out smart meters!
- Bills Soar Cost Blowout Dizziness electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) Energy Minister Fire headaches health health risks Heart palpitations House Fires hypersensitivity (EHS) Jemena turned the meter down by 90% Media Meetings Microwave On-line Petition Power Company Privacy Concerns Radiation Research Ringing in my ears Safety Share your story. Smart Meter Tell us your story time-of-use pricing Videos Wi-Fi wireless
- Australian Communications and Media Authority
- Australian Energy Regulator
- Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency
- Electomagnetic Hypersensitivity
- Electrical power industry
- Electricity meter
- Electric power industry
- Electromagnetic field
- Electromagnetic hypersensitivity
- Electromagnetic radiation
- Electromagnetic radiation and health
- Energy Minister
- Government of Victoria (Australia)
- Group 2B Carcinogen
- health and well being
- Herald Sun
- Julia Gillard
- Meters and Metering
- Mobile phone
- Mobile phone radiation and health
- Mobile phones
- Neil Mitchell
- People Power Victoria
- Public health
- Radio frequency
- Singapore Power
- Smart Grid
- smart merters
- Smart meter
- Smart meters
- SP AusNet
- State Government
- Stop Smart Meters Australia
- Take Back Your Power
- Ted Baillieu
- Today Tonight
- United Energy
- United States
- Victorian Government
- World Health Organization
Tag Archives: Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency
Letters to the Editor, Midland Express
Stop Smart Meters Australia (SSMA) was honoured to host a very well attended presentation by internationally recognised expert Professor Dariusz Leszczynski earlier this month at Oakleigh Grammar Community Conference Centre on How probable are health effects of radiation from wireless … Continue reading
The following video shows a Gigahertz HF35C RF Analyser being used to compare microwave emissions from a mobile phone mast with smart meters. The HF35C is capable of detecting microwave emissions between the 800Mhz and 2.7Ghz range – which is … Continue reading
On the 17th of November, the Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency (ARPANSA) will be hosting the bi-annual Electro Magnetic Energy Reference Group (EMERG) meeting. SSMA is a public representative and would like to hear from you, via comments to … Continue reading
The focus of this year’s Science and Wireless Seminar at RMIT will be ‘Health and Future RF Technologies’, with an Australian Centre for Electromagnetic Bioeffects Research (ACEBR) presentation on new and emerging RF technologies and presentations by industry on 4th Generation … Continue reading
Stop Smart Meters Australia has come across an Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency (ARPANSA) Electromagnetic Radiation Health Complaints Register Reporting Form. Unfortunately this reporting form doesn’t seem to be well publicised, but we plan to change this!! As … Continue reading