- 1,716,751 hits
- Why are Victorians still being denied meter choice? stopsmartmeters.com.au/2021/05/23/why… 3 weeks ago
view TBYP free
Stop the Meter installation
- anonymous on Why are Victorians still being denied meter choice?
- Paul on Why are Victorians still being denied meter choice?
- SMS on Why are Victorians still being denied meter choice?
- Ronald Tan on Why are Victorians still being denied meter choice?
- Wendy on Why are Victorians still being denied meter choice?
- eremophila on Why are Victorians still being denied meter choice?
- Andrew Johns on Why are Victorians still being denied meter choice?
- Tanya on Why are Victorians still being denied meter choice?
- Jolanta Kalandyk-Gallagher on Check out the No5G Party!
- Dr John Haynes on Check out the No5G Party!
- Deb on ACTIONS YOU CAN TAKE
- Terrie on ACTIONS YOU CAN TAKE
- LVsA on Green Party of California Statement on 5G
- huw on ACTIONS YOU CAN TAKE
- Tanya on Forum
Recently updated pages
- Why are Victorians still being denied meter choice?
- Check out the No5G Party!
- Green Party of California Statement on 5G
- Environmental sensitivities have made it to the second round of the disability access to premises review!
- No5G Party registered as a Federal political party!
- A national disgrace – Federal Government squandering $29 million on 5G JobMaker Digital Business Plan
- Is Wi-Fi Sickness a Disability? California Appellate Court Holds That It Is Under the Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA)
- ORSAA | Important information for councils regarding 5G
- 2020 Consensus Statement of UK and International Medical and Scientific Experts and Practitioners on Health Effects of Non-Ionising Radiation (NIR)
- EHS sufferers: Have your say on access to buildings review
- Petition | Allow Victorians to have communications disabled on smart meters!
- Amazon’s Vector power smart meter deal puts ‘how you live your life’ on web giant’s servers | ABC News
- Four Corners report on 5G breaches ABC’s Code of Practice
- Scientists and medical doctors raise concerns about 5G deployment in Australia and New Zealand
- European Greens’ report calls for a new, public and fully independent non-ionising radiation advisory council
- Living with electromagnetic hypersensitivity in a COVID-19 impacted world
- Barrister Ray Broomhall announces new NO5G political party!
- Australian 5G inquiry report ignores the science
- Open letter of complaint to The Guardian: Safety of 5G is NOT proven!
- ACNEM Online Global Conference: Environmental and Viral Disruptors
You paid billions for electricity companies to benefit – Victoria’s Auditor-General report
Jemena turns meters down 90%!!!
Victorian Smart Meter Forum
Share your Story
- 5G Bills Soar Cost Blowout Dizziness electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) Energy Minister Fire headaches health health risks Heart palpitations House Fires hypersensitivity (EHS) Media Meetings Microwave On-line Petition Power Company Privacy Concerns Radiation Research Ringing in my ears Safety Share your story. Smart Meter Tell us your story time-of-use pricing Videos Wi-Fi wireless
- Adverse health effects
- Australian Communications and Media Authority
- Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency
- Electomagnetic Hypersensitivity
- Electrical power industry
- Electricity meter
- Electric power industry
- Electromagnetic field
- electromagnetic fields
- Electromagnetic hypersensitivity
- Electromagnetic radiation
- Electromagnetic radiation and health
- Environmental Health
- Government of Victoria (Australia)
- Group 2B Carcinogen
- health effects
- Herald Sun
- Meters and Metering
- Mobile phone
- Mobile phone radiation and health
- Mobile phones
- Neil Mitchell
- People Power Victoria
- Public health
- Radio frequency
- radiofrequency radiation
- Singapore Power
- Smart Grid
- smart merters
- Smart meter
- Smart meters
- SP AusNet
- State Government
- Stop Smart Meters Australia
- Take Back Your Power
- Ted Baillieu
- United Energy
- United States
- Victorian Government
- World Health Organization
Tag Archives: WiFi
Is Wi-Fi Sickness a Disability? California Appellate Court Holds That It Is Under the Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA)
Is Wi-Fi sickness a disability? The California Court of Appeal just said it is in Brown v. Los Angeles Unified School District (2d Dist., Div. Eight), Case No. B294240. In a case that tests the limits of California’s liberal pleading standard, the … Continue reading
2020 Consensus Statement of UK and International Medical and Scientific Experts and Practitioners on Health Effects of Non-Ionising Radiation (NIR)
All concerned citizens are now able to sign the 2020 Consensus Statement on health effects of non-ionising radiation. The statement reflects the consensus from the most recent, independent, expert global forums on the acute and chronic health effects resulting from … Continue reading
France is right: Kids at home during pandemic shouldn’t use mobile phones for hours – Dr Devra Davis
In these worrying times when a new highly contagious virus has ended life as we once knew it, we increasingly rely on mobile phones to allow us some sense of connection to those we care about. But, asks Dr. Devra Davis, … Continue reading
Last week, U.S. Senator Richard Blumenthal grilled wireless industry representatives, who admitted the industry has done ZERO health & safety studies on 5G technology. Meanwhile, dozens of independent studies indicates that 5G is a risk to all biological life. Blumenthal blasted the … Continue reading
Are mobile phones, smart meters, WiFi and other common electronic devices poisoning your environment, harming your children, and causing a long list of serious diseases including cancer? Thousands of independent studies say yes. Here’s what you can do about it… … Continue reading
Letters to the Editor, Midland Express
FREE from 18 – 24 September (U.S. Eastern time) Are you concerned about the ocean of EMFs we’re drowning in (mobile phones, WiFi, smart meters, Bluetooth, and even common household appliances)? Scientists are already sounding the alarm about the health dangers … Continue reading
It’s a little known medical condition but Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity is a growing health concern worldwide. With increased exposure to WiFi, smart meters and mobile phone towers, patients report diverse symptoms of illness, which only seem to dissipate when they are … Continue reading
Please sign this petition to restrict the flexibility of telecommunications carriers in Australia to install 5G antennas wherever they prefer. Petition Reason This petition of certain citizens of Australia draws the attention of the House to the issue of Telecommunications Carriers, … Continue reading