- 1,529,871 hits
- FREE Online EMF Summit | 9 – 15 December 2018 stopsmartmeters.com.au/2018/12/07/fre… https://t.co/UpfnPE7mWG 5 days ago
view TBYP free
Victorian Smart Meter Forum
Stop the Meter installation
- geoffrey on Why is the general public kept misinformed?
- pcwwp on FREE Online EMF Summit | 9 – 15 December 2018
- Vanessa on Petition to restrict installation of 5G antennas
- anonymous on Why is the general public kept misinformed?
- Rik on Why is the general public kept misinformed?
- Anf on Why is the general public kept misinformed?
- pcwwp on Why is the general public kept misinformed?
- Annabelle on Why is the general public kept misinformed?
- Anonymous on Why is the general public kept misinformed?
- Gwen on Petition | Stop Mobile Towers Staining Australia’s World Heritage Landscapes
You paid billions for electricity companies to benefit – Victoria’s Auditor-General report
Jemena turns meters down 90%!!!
Share your Story
Top Posts & Pages
- FREE Online EMF Summit | 9 – 15 December 2018
- Why is the general public kept misinformed?
- INTERNATIONAL APPEAL to Stop 5G on Earth and in Space
- Petition | Stop Mobile Towers Staining Australia’s World Heritage Landscapes
- Buderim (Sunshine Coast) Device Security Session, 22nd November
- SSMA Community Forum | Sunday, 18 November 2018
- Science and Wireless 2018 | Wednesday, 28th November
- Wireless Silent Spring | The Bulletin (Santa Clara County Medical Association)
- Inquiry into Sleep Health Awareness in Australia
- Heartless Minister D’Ambrosio refuses to help suffering retiree
- Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Online health summit | Are EMFs killing you and your children?
- Petition | Please test 5G technology BEFORE it is rolled out
- Take Back Your Power 2017 now permanently free to view!
- The Problem with 5G – PC Magazine
- Victory! U.S. State of New Mexico Rejects Smart Meters
- Six reasons to say no to a smart meter | The Telegraph
- Melbourne CBD Screening of GENERATION ZAPPED
- Tasmania’s new electricity smart metering roll-out: Why opting out may be your wisest, and healthiest choice
- Look out Victorian water customers – your utility may be rolling out smart meters!
- Bills Soar Cost Blowout Dizziness electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) Energy Minister Fire headaches health health risks Heart palpitations House Fires hypersensitivity (EHS) Jemena turned the meter down by 90% Media Meetings Microwave On-line Petition Power Company Privacy Concerns Radiation Research Ringing in my ears Safety Share your story. Smart Meter Tell us your story time-of-use pricing Videos Wi-Fi wireless
- Australian Communications and Media Authority
- Australian Energy Regulator
- Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency
- Electomagnetic Hypersensitivity
- Electrical power industry
- Electricity meter
- Electric power industry
- Electromagnetic field
- Electromagnetic hypersensitivity
- Electromagnetic radiation
- Electromagnetic radiation and health
- Energy Minister
- Government of Victoria (Australia)
- Group 2B Carcinogen
- health and well being
- Herald Sun
- Julia Gillard
- Meters and Metering
- Mobile phone
- Mobile phone radiation and health
- Mobile phones
- Neil Mitchell
- People Power Victoria
- Public health
- Radio frequency
- Singapore Power
- Smart Grid
- smart merters
- Smart meter
- Smart meters
- SP AusNet
- State Government
- Stop Smart Meters Australia
- Take Back Your Power
- Ted Baillieu
- Today Tonight
- United Energy
- United States
- Victorian Government
- World Health Organization
Category Archives: mobile phone
Sarah Knapton, the science editor of UK’s The Telegraph reported that the cancer rate in young people has risen 40% in 16 years. She lays the blame on air pollution, pesticides, poor diets and a rise in electrical and magnetic fields. … Continue reading
New Farm, Queensland resident, Louise Brosnan, is leading a community protest against the planned installation of a mobile phone tower in New Farm. Louise suffers from microwave sickness or electro-hypersensitivity and claims that telcos, via their installation of a mobile … Continue reading
As usual, the latest ‘EMR Aware‘ newsletter is jam-packed with information on all ElectroMagnetic Radiation issues. In the March-April 2016 issue you will find information on: Mobile and Cordless Phones Microwave Towers Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Children and Schools Smart Grid … Continue reading
A Japanese study has demonstrated alleviation of electro-magnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) symptoms after removal of two mobile phone masts from the top of a block of residential units. Two health surveys were conducted on residents of the towers, the first survey … Continue reading
Mobile/cell phone sellers (vendors) in Berkely, California, will soon be required to provide a health warning with mobile phones. The warning could come in the form of either a handout with the phone, or a notice in the store. The … Continue reading
In a somewhat measured response to questioning on the safety of mobile phones, retired World Health Organisation (WHO) General Director and Prime Minister of Norway, Dr. Gro Harlem Bruntland gives her opinion on how mobile phones are affecting people’s health. … Continue reading
A leading Melbourne doctor is blaming mobile phones for an escalation in brain cancer. Dr John Tickell has fought his own cancer battle and claims radiation is the link. He says it should be a wake up call for anyone … Continue reading