- 1,503,145 hits
- Follow @stopsmetersaust
view TBYP free
Victorian Smart Meter Forum
Stop the Meter installation
- Cedar on Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Paul on Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Health Freedom on The Problem with 5G – PC Magazine
- Anonymous on Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Rob on Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Arnie Kaye on Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Mark Gatt on News Flash – Legal acknowledgement of the condition of EHS and compensation in Australia
- Let's get real about RF on Petition | Please test 5G technology BEFORE it is rolled out
- Smart Meters Agenda 20 30 | Protect Australia Now on Victoria delays implementation of national arrangements for metering competition
- Smart Meters Agenda 20 30 | Protect Australia Now on Power distributors advocate optional smart meters in Victoria – But will the Victorian Labor Government listen?
You paid billions for electricity companies to benefit – Victoria’s Auditor-General report
Jemena turns meters down 90%!!!
Share your Story
Top Posts & Pages
- Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Online health summit | Are EMFs killing you and your children?
- Petition | Please test 5G technology BEFORE it is rolled out
- Take Back Your Power 2017 now permanently free to view!
- The Problem with 5G – PC Magazine
- Victory! U.S. State of New Mexico Rejects Smart Meters
- Six reasons to say no to a smart meter | The Telegraph
- Melbourne CBD Screening of GENERATION ZAPPED
- Tasmania’s new electricity smart metering roll-out: Why opting out may be your wisest, and healthiest choice
- Look out Victorian water customers – your utility may be rolling out smart meters!
- Top health expert reveals that 5G networks may pose serious health risk to all humans (and all species)
- ‘My smart meters are giving me headaches’: Man calls for investigation into the devices
- Full-body scanners to be installed at Australian domestic airports
- New Critical Problem with ‘Smart’ Meters: The Switching-Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- Webinar with Nicole Bijlsma: “Electromagnetic radiation – Is it damaging your health?”
- Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity: prime time South African journalism program investigates
- Water authorities rolling out wireless smart meters!
- Smart meter price pain as power spikes – The Australian
- Take Back Your Power Screening, Saturday 17 February, Melbourne
- Melbourne Screening of Generation Zapped
- Bills Soar Cost Blowout Dizziness electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) Energy Minister Fire headaches health health risks Heart palpitations House Fires hypersensitivity (EHS) Jemena turned the meter down by 90% Media Meetings Microwave Migraines On-line Petition Power Company Privacy Concerns Radiation Research Ringing in my ears Safety Share your story. Smart Meter Tell us your story time-of-use pricing Videos wireless
- Australian Communications and Media Authority
- Australian Energy Regulator
- Electomagnetic Hypersensitivity
- Electrical power industry
- Electricity meter
- Electric power industry
- Electromagnetic field
- Electromagnetic hypersensitivity
- Electromagnetic radiation
- Electromagnetic radiation and health
- Energy Minister
- Government of Victoria (Australia)
- Group 2B Carcinogen
- health and well being
- Herald Sun
- Julia Gillard
- Meters and Metering
- Michael O'Brien
- Mobile phone
- Mobile phone radiation and health
- Mobile phones
- Neil Mitchell
- People Power Victoria
- Public health
- Radio frequency
- Singapore Power
- Smart Grid
- smart merters
- Smart meter
- Smart meters
- SP AusNet
- State Government
- Stop Smart Meters Australia
- Take Back Your Power
- Ted Baillieu
- Today Tonight
- United Energy
- United States
- Victorian Government
- World Health Organization
Category Archives: health risks
Sarah Knapton, the science editor of UK’s The Telegraph reported that the cancer rate in young people has risen 40% in 16 years. She lays the blame on air pollution, pesticides, poor diets and a rise in electrical and magnetic fields. … Continue reading
Outraged citizens are protesting the ABC’s decision to retract the Catalyst ‘Wi-Fried?’ episode and scapegoating of the ‘Wi-Fried?’ presenter, Maryanne Demasi. You can make your voice heard through several avenues: ABC Catalyst website http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/4494933.htm Online Petitions https://www.change.org/p/ms-michelle-guthrie-managing-director-abc-tv-stop-media-censorship-by-abc-unfair-attack-on-catalyst-and-producer-dr-maryanne-demasi https://www.change.org/p/abc-catalyst-stop-abc-bias-reinstate-catalyst-reporter-and-programs-wi-fried-and-heart-of-the-matter Letters/emails to … Continue reading
A 30 minute documentary on ElectroMagnetic Hypersensitivity and the dangers of wi-fi, particularly in schools, has achieved the highest rating for the day that it aired on Israeli TV. And it has led to wi-fi being banned from schools in … Continue reading
In the first ever TED Talk on wireless/EMF/smart meter health effects, Jeromy Johnson, a Silicon-valley engineer turned technology health advocate, discusses our attachment to technology and the health hazards such an addiction may hold. Jeromy has a Master’s degree in … Continue reading
Does the Victorian Radiation Advisory Committee have a conflict of interest issue… and does the government really care?
Dr Don Maisch has previously written about this issue on his blog (http://www.emfacts.com) in November 2012 but nothing has changed since that time. The Victorian Radiation Advisory Committee has made no attempt to address what is clearly a conflict of … Continue reading
Loretta Lynch, Former President of the California Public Utilities Commission, and one of California’s most influential Attorneys, criticised smart meters at Mountain View Wireless Summit. Some of the points she made were: The science is clear: EMFs affect health, particularly … Continue reading
A Japanese study has demonstrated alleviation of electro-magnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) symptoms after removal of two mobile phone masts from the top of a block of residential units. Two health surveys were conducted on residents of the towers, the first survey … Continue reading