- 1,529,508 hits
- FREE Online EMF Summit | 9 – 15 December 2018 stopsmartmeters.com.au/2018/12/07/fre… https://t.co/UpfnPE7mWG 4 days ago
view TBYP free
Victorian Smart Meter Forum
Stop the Meter installation
- geoffrey on Why is the general public kept misinformed?
- pcwwp on FREE Online EMF Summit | 9 – 15 December 2018
- Vanessa on Petition to restrict installation of 5G antennas
- anonymous on Why is the general public kept misinformed?
- Rik on Why is the general public kept misinformed?
- Anf on Why is the general public kept misinformed?
- pcwwp on Why is the general public kept misinformed?
- Annabelle on Why is the general public kept misinformed?
- Anonymous on Why is the general public kept misinformed?
- Gwen on Petition | Stop Mobile Towers Staining Australia’s World Heritage Landscapes
You paid billions for electricity companies to benefit – Victoria’s Auditor-General report
Jemena turns meters down 90%!!!
Share your Story
Top Posts & Pages
- FREE Online EMF Summit | 9 – 15 December 2018
- Why is the general public kept misinformed?
- INTERNATIONAL APPEAL to Stop 5G on Earth and in Space
- Petition | Stop Mobile Towers Staining Australia’s World Heritage Landscapes
- Buderim (Sunshine Coast) Device Security Session, 22nd November
- SSMA Community Forum | Sunday, 18 November 2018
- Science and Wireless 2018 | Wednesday, 28th November
- Wireless Silent Spring | The Bulletin (Santa Clara County Medical Association)
- Inquiry into Sleep Health Awareness in Australia
- Heartless Minister D’Ambrosio refuses to help suffering retiree
- Victorians beware: New push to install smart meters!
- Online health summit | Are EMFs killing you and your children?
- Petition | Please test 5G technology BEFORE it is rolled out
- Take Back Your Power 2017 now permanently free to view!
- The Problem with 5G – PC Magazine
- Victory! U.S. State of New Mexico Rejects Smart Meters
- Six reasons to say no to a smart meter | The Telegraph
- Melbourne CBD Screening of GENERATION ZAPPED
- Tasmania’s new electricity smart metering roll-out: Why opting out may be your wisest, and healthiest choice
- Look out Victorian water customers – your utility may be rolling out smart meters!
- Bills Soar Cost Blowout Dizziness electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) Energy Minister Fire headaches health health risks Heart palpitations House Fires hypersensitivity (EHS) Jemena turned the meter down by 90% Media Meetings Microwave On-line Petition Power Company Privacy Concerns Radiation Research Ringing in my ears Safety Share your story. Smart Meter Tell us your story time-of-use pricing Videos Wi-Fi wireless
- Australian Communications and Media Authority
- Australian Energy Regulator
- Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency
- Electomagnetic Hypersensitivity
- Electrical power industry
- Electricity meter
- Electric power industry
- Electromagnetic field
- Electromagnetic hypersensitivity
- Electromagnetic radiation
- Electromagnetic radiation and health
- Energy Minister
- Government of Victoria (Australia)
- Group 2B Carcinogen
- health and well being
- Herald Sun
- Julia Gillard
- Meters and Metering
- Mobile phone
- Mobile phone radiation and health
- Mobile phones
- Neil Mitchell
- People Power Victoria
- Public health
- Radio frequency
- Singapore Power
- Smart Grid
- smart merters
- Smart meter
- Smart meters
- SP AusNet
- State Government
- Stop Smart Meters Australia
- Take Back Your Power
- Ted Baillieu
- Today Tonight
- United Energy
- United States
- Victorian Government
- World Health Organization
Category Archives: Jemena turned the meter down by 90%
In mid March I supplied an RF meter to a concerned citizens group in Melbourne to enable them to measure RF emissions from the smart meters currently being rolled out all over the Melbourne metropolitan area. The meter was provided … Continue reading
AN elderly resident’s health fears prompted his electricity provider to reduce radiation from his smart meter by 90 per cent. Jemena agreed to reduce the meter’s radiofrequency from 1000mw to 100mw after Oak Park asbestosis sufferer Antonio Bonifazio, 67, expressed … Continue reading
BY ALECIA PINNER. A MT Eliza couple has been sleeping in their van for six weeks as they believe their smart meter is making them sick. Rosemary, who did not want her full name published, said her symptoms began soon … Continue reading
Smart meter concerns – Today Tonight The public revolt against the forced installation of smart metres in homes has taken an unexpected turn with new health and safety fears revealed. Marcs story was published here Please turn off the Smart Meters but … Continue reading