- 1,716,746 hits
- Why are Victorians still being denied meter choice? stopsmartmeters.com.au/2021/05/23/why… 3 weeks ago
view TBYP free
Stop the Meter installation
- anonymous on Why are Victorians still being denied meter choice?
- Paul on Why are Victorians still being denied meter choice?
- SMS on Why are Victorians still being denied meter choice?
- Ronald Tan on Why are Victorians still being denied meter choice?
- Wendy on Why are Victorians still being denied meter choice?
- eremophila on Why are Victorians still being denied meter choice?
- Andrew Johns on Why are Victorians still being denied meter choice?
- Tanya on Why are Victorians still being denied meter choice?
- Jolanta Kalandyk-Gallagher on Check out the No5G Party!
- Dr John Haynes on Check out the No5G Party!
- Deb on ACTIONS YOU CAN TAKE
- Terrie on ACTIONS YOU CAN TAKE
- LVsA on Green Party of California Statement on 5G
- huw on ACTIONS YOU CAN TAKE
- Tanya on Forum
Recently updated pages
- Why are Victorians still being denied meter choice?
- Check out the No5G Party!
- Green Party of California Statement on 5G
- Environmental sensitivities have made it to the second round of the disability access to premises review!
- No5G Party registered as a Federal political party!
- A national disgrace – Federal Government squandering $29 million on 5G JobMaker Digital Business Plan
- Is Wi-Fi Sickness a Disability? California Appellate Court Holds That It Is Under the Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA)
- ORSAA | Important information for councils regarding 5G
- 2020 Consensus Statement of UK and International Medical and Scientific Experts and Practitioners on Health Effects of Non-Ionising Radiation (NIR)
- EHS sufferers: Have your say on access to buildings review
- Petition | Allow Victorians to have communications disabled on smart meters!
- Amazon’s Vector power smart meter deal puts ‘how you live your life’ on web giant’s servers | ABC News
- Four Corners report on 5G breaches ABC’s Code of Practice
- Scientists and medical doctors raise concerns about 5G deployment in Australia and New Zealand
- European Greens’ report calls for a new, public and fully independent non-ionising radiation advisory council
- Living with electromagnetic hypersensitivity in a COVID-19 impacted world
- Barrister Ray Broomhall announces new NO5G political party!
- Australian 5G inquiry report ignores the science
- Open letter of complaint to The Guardian: Safety of 5G is NOT proven!
- ACNEM Online Global Conference: Environmental and Viral Disruptors
You paid billions for electricity companies to benefit – Victoria’s Auditor-General report
Jemena turns meters down 90%!!!
Victorian Smart Meter Forum
Share your Story
- 5G Bills Soar Cost Blowout Dizziness electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) Energy Minister Fire headaches health health risks Heart palpitations House Fires hypersensitivity (EHS) Media Meetings Microwave On-line Petition Power Company Privacy Concerns Radiation Research Ringing in my ears Safety Share your story. Smart Meter Tell us your story time-of-use pricing Videos Wi-Fi wireless
- Adverse health effects
- Australian Communications and Media Authority
- Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency
- Electomagnetic Hypersensitivity
- Electrical power industry
- Electricity meter
- Electric power industry
- Electromagnetic field
- electromagnetic fields
- Electromagnetic hypersensitivity
- Electromagnetic radiation
- Electromagnetic radiation and health
- Environmental Health
- Government of Victoria (Australia)
- Group 2B Carcinogen
- health effects
- Herald Sun
- Meters and Metering
- Mobile phone
- Mobile phone radiation and health
- Mobile phones
- Neil Mitchell
- People Power Victoria
- Public health
- Radio frequency
- radiofrequency radiation
- Singapore Power
- Smart Grid
- smart merters
- Smart meter
- Smart meters
- SP AusNet
- State Government
- Stop Smart Meters Australia
- Take Back Your Power
- Ted Baillieu
- United Energy
- United States
- Victorian Government
- World Health Organization
Category Archives: Privacy Concerns
DETAILED information about electricity customers’ power usage, which gives insights into when a house is occupied, is being shared with third parties including mail houses, debt collectors, data processing analysts and government agencies. Customers with smart meters who sign up … Continue reading
Loved and loathed … The Victorian smart meter scheme has been controversial. Miscreants are reprogramming meters to report less power usage, for a fee. A series of hacks perpetrated against so-called “smart meter” installations over the past several years may … Continue reading
If anyone is in any doubt as to whether there are plans to control our individual appliances via Smart Meters……..read on (Comment Stop Smart meters Australia) Article from: Western Power | Business Excellence Magazine Western Power brings electricity to Australia’s fastest … Continue reading
REX Jory shares an alarming tale of bureaucracy invading the sanctity of the home. THIS is the extraordinary story of bureaucratic arrogance, bungling and incompetence. It is a frightening example of how the twin imperatives of time and money can … Continue reading
Smart Meters in Victoria: Information and Concerns Version 3: Updated March 2013
The security weaknesses could potentially allow miscreants to snoop on customers and steal data, cut off power to buildings, and even cause widespread outages, according to a number of experts who have studied the meters and looked into smart-grid systems. … Continue reading
The Internet of Things will soon become a serious security problem unless we start dealing with it right now. “Our dishwashers will kill us!”? Not quite. It’ll be the tumble dryer — coordinated by the TV. Your fridge could be … Continue reading