Tag Archives: 3AW

Electrician gets shocked by shonky smart meter installation | 3AW Neil Mitchell

An electrician with 25 years’ experience has told Neil Mitchell how an incorrectly installed smart meter gave him a strong electric shock. Warren May said he went to check on a leaking pipe at his Ascot Vale home, and upon … Continue reading

Posted in Electric Shock, Smart Meter | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment

Exploding Smart Meters

Posted by: 3AW Radio | 29 February, 2012 – 10:44 AM Dean Mighell, State Secretary of the Electrical Trades Union, has told Neil Mitchell there is ‘absolutely’ the potential for Jemena smart meters to cause house fires. These claims arise … Continue reading

Posted in 3AW, Blowing up, explosions, Fire, House Fires, Jemena, Safety | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment