Electrician gets shocked by shonky smart meter installation | 3AW Neil Mitchell

An electrician with 25 years’ experience has told Neil Mitchell how an incorrectly installed smart meter gave him a strong electric shock.

Warren May said he went to check on a leaking pipe at his Ascot Vale home, and upon touching the pipe received an “almighty shock out of the system.”

Read more and LISTEN to Electrician Warren May as he speaks with Neil Mitchell: via Electrician gets shocked by shonky smart meter installation | 3AW Neil Mitchell |.

This entry was posted in Electric Shock, Smart Meter and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s