Smart Meter Public Demonstration.

Community concerns with smart meters are increasing every day!

The Government is aware of these real issues but hides behind a smoke screen of deception and misinformation.

The Government hopes that people will be fooled, dispirited and tire in their opposition.

This is not a game.
We are not deceived.
Our health, welfare, safety and privacy is at stake.
We will not be silenced!

We need to take every opportunity to publicly raise our concerns.

The Electrical Trades Union has invited the community to form A “Stop Smart Meter” contingent and march with them at :

The traditional May Day March

Sunday May 6th, 2012

Assemble 12.30pm at The Eight Hour Day Monument, corner Lygon and Victoria Streets, Carlton South.

Trains and trams are the best form of transport.

For all who want Smart Meters controlled, removed or not installed.

Join the Smart Meter Contingent on Sunday May 6th.

Bring placards Banners etc. Hand out leaflets (download here) and join the march if you wish.

There is free entertainment for children prior to the march.

Let other interested people know of this rally/demonstration.

MAY DAY A BRIEF HISTORY

Authorized: Broadmeadows Progress Association. Contact John Rutherford 9309 6296.

Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/420104574680239/

Update May 6th: Smart Meter Public Demonstration on Channel 9 News

This entry was posted in Meetings, Public Demonstration, Smart Meter and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Smart Meter Public Demonstration.

1. Margaret says:

Sorry, not well…………… unable to go. All the best.

2. All the best for the demonstration. I wish I could be there but I have family function. I am an Editor of a Natural Health print magazine called The Natural Response. We are based in Melbourne. We included a large article by on Smart Meters by Janobai Smith in our recent Summer edition. This is such an important topic. The whole agenda is being organized by the Global elite. I would like to include more articles. If you have any articles you would like to submit please do. I would love to share links with your site. Please visit our site thenaturalresponse.org. All the best. Alan Ostrowsky

3. Freddie says:

Great! Will be there with my family.

4. Lets take the Power Back says:

Great Stuff – lets all tell everyone – if we each forward it to 100 people (most would have 100 contacts in their address book) and they each do the same – it would be amazing what we could do in a week – lets show them we do matter – we are the people and we are fighting back

5. Carolyn O'Brien says:

My flatmate and I would like to attend this Public Demonstration but do not have a car . If anyone is going by car from the Frankston or surrounding area we would love to be able to get a lift with you . We unfortunately had to find a place to Rent quickly and a Smart Meter was installed just before we moved in.
    Carolyn

6. Carmela Leone says:

Oh I am pumped! Been waiting for this. Thank you to Stop Smart Meters Australia and the the ETU. See you there good people.

7. Sandra says:

Will definately be supporting this. Thank you for organizing it. Have just posted it to my facebook page and will urge as many people as possible to come along. 🙂

8. GlennS says:

This is one thing I’ve been waiting for. Thanks for organising this event. You can count on our household being there!