- 1,716,708 hits
- Why are Victorians still being denied meter choice? stopsmartmeters.com.au/2021/05/23/why… 3 weeks ago
view TBYP free
Stop the Meter installation
- anonymous on Why are Victorians still being denied meter choice?
- Paul on Why are Victorians still being denied meter choice?
- SMS on Why are Victorians still being denied meter choice?
- Ronald Tan on Why are Victorians still being denied meter choice?
- Wendy on Why are Victorians still being denied meter choice?
- eremophila on Why are Victorians still being denied meter choice?
- Andrew Johns on Why are Victorians still being denied meter choice?
- Tanya on Why are Victorians still being denied meter choice?
- Jolanta Kalandyk-Gallagher on Check out the No5G Party!
- Dr John Haynes on Check out the No5G Party!
- Deb on ACTIONS YOU CAN TAKE
- Terrie on ACTIONS YOU CAN TAKE
- LVsA on Green Party of California Statement on 5G
- huw on ACTIONS YOU CAN TAKE
- Tanya on Forum
Recently updated pages
- Why are Victorians still being denied meter choice?
- Check out the No5G Party!
- Green Party of California Statement on 5G
- Environmental sensitivities have made it to the second round of the disability access to premises review!
- No5G Party registered as a Federal political party!
- A national disgrace – Federal Government squandering $29 million on 5G JobMaker Digital Business Plan
- Is Wi-Fi Sickness a Disability? California Appellate Court Holds That It Is Under the Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA)
- ORSAA | Important information for councils regarding 5G
- 2020 Consensus Statement of UK and International Medical and Scientific Experts and Practitioners on Health Effects of Non-Ionising Radiation (NIR)
- EHS sufferers: Have your say on access to buildings review
- Petition | Allow Victorians to have communications disabled on smart meters!
- Amazon’s Vector power smart meter deal puts ‘how you live your life’ on web giant’s servers | ABC News
- Four Corners report on 5G breaches ABC’s Code of Practice
- Scientists and medical doctors raise concerns about 5G deployment in Australia and New Zealand
- European Greens’ report calls for a new, public and fully independent non-ionising radiation advisory council
- Living with electromagnetic hypersensitivity in a COVID-19 impacted world
- Barrister Ray Broomhall announces new NO5G political party!
- Australian 5G inquiry report ignores the science
- Open letter of complaint to The Guardian: Safety of 5G is NOT proven!
- ACNEM Online Global Conference: Environmental and Viral Disruptors
You paid billions for electricity companies to benefit – Victoria’s Auditor-General report
Jemena turns meters down 90%!!!
Victorian Smart Meter Forum
Share your Story
- 5G Bills Soar Cost Blowout Dizziness electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) Energy Minister Fire headaches health health risks Heart palpitations House Fires hypersensitivity (EHS) Media Meetings Microwave On-line Petition Power Company Privacy Concerns Radiation Research Ringing in my ears Safety Share your story. Smart Meter Tell us your story time-of-use pricing Videos Wi-Fi wireless
- Adverse health effects
- Australian Communications and Media Authority
- Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency
- Electomagnetic Hypersensitivity
- Electrical power industry
- Electricity meter
- Electric power industry
- Electromagnetic field
- electromagnetic fields
- Electromagnetic hypersensitivity
- Electromagnetic radiation
- Electromagnetic radiation and health
- Environmental Health
- Government of Victoria (Australia)
- Group 2B Carcinogen
- health effects
- Herald Sun
- Meters and Metering
- Mobile phone
- Mobile phone radiation and health
- Mobile phones
- Neil Mitchell
- People Power Victoria
- Public health
- Radio frequency
- radiofrequency radiation
- Singapore Power
- Smart Grid
- smart merters
- Smart meter
- Smart meters
- SP AusNet
- State Government
- Stop Smart Meters Australia
- Take Back Your Power
- Ted Baillieu
- United Energy
- United States
- Victorian Government
- World Health Organization
Category Archives: Fire
ENERGY Safe Victoria is investigating claims that exploding smart meters are endangering householders and workers. The watchdog says companies should review testing procedures after power surges amid revelations of seven recent malfunctions in Pascoe Vale. Another smart meter was damaged … Continue reading
A whistleblower claims power companies know smart meters are exploding and are lying to consumers to cover it up. ‘John’ works for Jemena and claims at least six smart meters have exploded in and around Pascoe Vale, since Christmas. John … Continue reading
The Victorian Government is standing behind the roll out of electricity smart meters despite reports of a growing number of house fires. Watch the video via this link Controversy continues over smart meters – ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation).
By Alison Savage. PHOTO: A fire that damaged a Northcote home on the weekend is being blamed on the smart meter. (ABC: News) Victorian Premier Ted Baillieu has again defended the roll-out of smart meters, amid concerns they are causing … Continue reading