Keynote speaker, Raymond Broomhall LLB from Kirby Chambers, will discuss the legal liability that businesses and organisations may face for exposing others to wireless radiation.
This is the first seminar in Australia to discuss this legislation and strategies for addressing these risks. The seminar may benefit your business or organisation.
Alternatively, you might like to forward this brochure on the solution-based seminar to an organisation which would benefit from attending.
You need to know about this emerging legal issue if:
- You have wireless equipment in your workplace, classroom, or any venue open to the public
- You require employees to use mobile phones, laptops or tablets
- You are responsible for workplace health and safety
- You are a councillor, town planner or architect
- You design or install communication networks or smart meters
- You have a communications antenna installed on your property
The one-day seminar, presented by EMR Australia, is being held in Melbourne on 26 October 2017.
For further details, and to book, go here.