June 11 is the anniversary of the death of Jenny Fry, a 15 year old girl whose death is attributed to the sufferings she experienced living with Wi-Fi.
Jenny’s mother, Debra, writes:
“She [Jenny] was utterly exhausted; instead of receiving sympathy and understanding, she was battling the school for giving her detentions and refusing to acknowledge her difficulty around wifi, which had a profound effect on her ability to concentrate, write, explain things, and function in school…
Her death was totally preventable, if I had been listened to earlier.
Her symptoms: headaches, fatigue, joint pains, sleep problems, skin irritation, rash, anaemia, menstrual cycle disruption, heart flutters, difficulty concentrating, temperature control, urine urgency, overwhelming sense of needing to leave some classrooms at school.
She had a really bad nose bleed at home while she was doing home work on her wifi laptop; she came downstairs saying ‘please help me, I cannot stop my nose bleeding and I have not knocked it.’ As a nurse, even I had a job to stop it.
We were both so concerned that I looked up nosebleed/wifi online, and was totally shocked at what I found; the more I researched, the more evidence I found from doctors and scientists saying that wifi was not safe for children, just as mobile phones were not.
I was in the back garden on a sunny day, trying to find a school without wifi and continuing my research into the health effects, using a wifi laptop, when I realised – wow this technology is amazing; it’s coming through brick walls, just like xrays.
This was the moment I realised how dangerous this stuff could be. But at the time I thought that I was trying to save her from future cancer, future fertility problems, as well as the list of symptoms above.
We immediately switched off the wifi at home and fitted ethernet cables, which helped Jenny to sleep, and helped some of her symptoms to go or improve. However, at school, some would return, or be triggered and exacerbated by their Rukus Zoneflex 7982 wifi.
I miss Jenny every day, and will spend the rest of my life trying to get justice for her, and campaigning to raise awareness of the health hazards from wifi/microwave radiation exposure, which should never have been put anywhere near our children.
I hope to help her to achieve her dreams of helping humanity, by telling her tragic – but totally preventable – story.
So please join the fight to protect our remaining precious children from wifi – before it’s too late. Prevention is better than cure.
How? Reduce the tsunami of wifi invading their lives. Switch off wifi in schools, homes and hospitals, and provide wired ethernet access to the internet.”
Full article is available at: https://www.elettrosensibili.it/category/jenny-fry/