Sixth Avenue Rebellion (Rosebud)

We’ve locked up meters and put signs up in ten houses.  The Leader Newspaper has taken our pictures and are putting a story about our concerns, especially health.  Ages of protesters range from 40’s to 90.  Evidently installers aren’t coming near our properties and also if you have more than one analogue and a timer they haven’t figured out how to put the smart meter on with all this and where to put it in the meter box as there’s no room.  Also never get electrical work done under their advice as they are giving incorrect advice and the list of complaints with the Ombudsmen is so big it will take ages to get your case heard.

We didn’t have to read about the hub houses but are working to start identifying them so that families know they are getting an even bigger dose of RF.  Also threats that if you don’t get a smart meter and something goes wrong with your power then you will be charged to get power back on with a smart meter.  Of course they wouldn’t be offering to deduct any expenses from what you have already paid for this Surveillance Meter And Radiation Transmitting device that you don’t want.

We figure the next tactic will be shutting of our power en mass somehow and making out it’s an accident.  Complain immediately to the Energy and Water Ombudsman if you are threatened with cutting off power.  If it wasn’t so cold I would get it cut off !!!  The other issue is the sneaky solar meter version which a neighbour has but as they didn’t have signs up they also have a smart meter. Lock em up and put signs up and keep a look our for installers.  I speak to them about the issues and give them the Stop Smart Meters Australia information sheet.  Talk about your neighbours concerns using their names and point out that elderly people do not need further worry and ask about their children.  And an important question for them is who owns Jemena??

Take information sheets down your street explain about the signs and help people without computers and printers.  A high lockout rate can be achieved if you have some time and cheaper copying at the local newsagent.  Nobody has been rude to me nobody wants the meter and those that have it have health and other concerns.  People want help and information that is not power company rubbish.

Meeting 9th August Station Street Seaford.  Keep an eye out for details in the Mornington Leader or Stop Smart Meter Australia Site and once there is a flyer ask to put it up in shops etc.

Everybody has to do what they can, fill-out the go petition especially the comments section where you can complain and the ARPANSA Health Complaints Register so that eventually our concerns about levels will need to be forwarded to the Commonwealth Government to create pressure for standards to be lowered.  Include radiation levels in your home, read by an independent person or buy your own meter.  Also you can ask your doctor for a medical certificate especially if you have previous/current illness and send to power company.

Get a letter from your electrician stating that you intend to have your meter box moved away from your house (if possible) but avoid the” get smart” meter at all costs.  The risks to health and damage to human DNA for future generations are huge.

Sixth Avenue Rebellion.

This entry was posted in Smart Meter and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Sixth Avenue Rebellion (Rosebud)

1. Pam Densley says:

After reading all of this….can anyone please enlighten me on the danger to my home, myself and my dog when every other person in my Street has SMART METERS installed???? I am the only one who stood up for myself and said “NO” Locked my Box and put up signs and wrote to everyone. I have these darn SMART METERS ALL AROUND ME and it terrifies me. Good Luck to everyone else. WE WILL WIN!!!!! and as I always do – check this WEBSITE BEFORE I GO TO BED…….PAM

2. Sharron says:

Sixth Avenue Rosebud Rebellion Good on you! I wish my neighbours had been smarter and joined me in protest before we had these damn things installed – i did warn them via mailbox drops when Jemena were in our area. Peninsula is too beautiful to be taken over by smart meters! I’m in Mt Martha and WILL NOT be having an UNSMART meter!

3. Gerhard says:

I am a resident of Dandenong north and have just received the letter that smartmeters will be installed. i have a sample letter where i refuse to have such a devise installed and will send it to the ceo of united ernergy and a copy to the minister – i can not find the “Anti Trespass Signs with the $167,000.00 Fine” poster – can anyone help?
    gerver@bigfoot.com.au [Go to https://stopsmartmeters.com.au/smart-meter-action-kits/%5D

4. Cedar Wilde says:

Mohsen, I agree with you entirely, the big companies have got the money and access to give themselves all the publicity they need to brainwash us into believing their nonsense. We need a united strong front to have a hope of getting this changed. Of course we need to use less power as there are more and more of us in the world but killing us off is not the way to do it! How can we get massive coverage for our cause, which should be very important to all of us?

5. Cedar Wilde says:

My goodness, magic now! If you hadn’t mentioned about people being ill from the radiation I would have thought you were an employee of the people who want to install these infernal devices. I think if there was such a gadget as you mention (that actually worked!) everyone would be using it on their mobile phone. Sorry, this isn’t the way to go, we need to stop the damn things being installed. It isn’t just us who are in danger anyway but our pets, plants, babies as yet unborn or in utero and goodness knows what else that hasn’t been investigated yet.

6. anon says:

i brought the wifi protector for 200 bucks it dosnt stop the ringing in your ears and smart meters i think are letting off rf radiation not emf thank you

7. 1vimana1 says:

To Leenah Quan Yin,
    Thanks Leenah, but best of all, is to get every one of these Accursedly Dangerous so-called Smart Meters removed from all homes and small businesses on Planet Earth. I have had my Electric Meter Box locked for many months now. Quite frankly if you look up the Charter of Human Rights for all the World’s Countries to which Australia has also signed and been a member for many years, you will see that it covers a number of Points which include the following……………………
    That no one is allowed to be bullied or co-erced or be made the subject of any medical or any medical experiments under any circumstances.
    As well as this the Charter of Human Rights for Victoria which I will add here covers this same ground.
    I have written registered letters to Mr Shane Breheny the C.E.O of PowerCor Australia Ltd for the Western Area of Victoria where I live, refusing to allow a now proving to be Deadly Dangerous Electrical Smart Meter on my property at any time. I have also been bullied over the telephone by two of PowerCor’s officers, but it backfired horribly on them ,as I have promised each of them that I will drag them into Court, kicking and screaming if necessary with my Lawyer, and he and I will SUE each of them for their houses, and all their money and all of their possessions and leave them standing with just the shirt on their backs if they threaten me over the telephone with cutting off my Electrical Power as I refuse to take a Deadly Dangerous so-called Smart Meter. I also told them that as long as I am paying my Electricity Bills they cannot Legally Cut Off My Power. This shook them up a great deal and they hung up their phone. So remember that all of their THREATS ARE JUST A LOAD OF HOT AIR ! Just keep your Electric Meter Boxes firmly padlocked at all times and put up your Legal by the Australian Constitution (1900-1901 and still effective Anti Trespass Signs with the $167,000.00 Fine for anybody trespassing on your property without your written permission as I have done). Then do as I do, just take your own readings of your Electric Analog Meter and phone in the reading every 90 days to your Electricity Retailer which makes them happy. Here are the Charter of Human Rights Documents Section 10 and 13.

Yours faithfully,

Richard Leschen.
    Victorian Consolidated Legislation
    [Index] [Table] [Search] [Notes] [Noteup] [Previous] [Next] [Download] [Help]
    ——————————————————————————–

Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities Act 2006 – SECT 10
    Protection from torture and cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment

10. Protection from torture and cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment

A person must not be-

(a) subjected to torture; or

(b) treated or punished in a cruel, inhuman or degrading way; or

(c) subjected to medical or scientific experimentation or treatment
    without his or her full, free and informed consent.

——————————————————————————–

[Index] [Table] [Search] [Notes] [Noteup] [Previous] [Next] [Download] [Help]

Victorian Consolidated Legislation
    [Index] [Table] [Search] [Notes] [Noteup] [Previous] [Next] [Download] [Help]
    ——————————————————————————–

Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities Act 2006 – SECT 13
    Privacy and reputation

13. Privacy and reputation

A person has the right-

(a) not to have his or her privacy, family, home or correspondence
    unlawfully or arbitrarily interfered with; and

(b) not to have his or her reputation unlawfully attacked.

——————————————————————————–
    [Index] [Table] [Search] [Notes] [Noteup] [Previous] [Next] [Download] [Help]

• Pam Densley says:

Hi Richard………………..How much longer do we have to fight this I wonder???? I have a Solicitor handling this now and I am awaiting his response. My Box is Locked – Signs everywhere. I refuse to have a SMART METER EVER. My Doctor has noted my distress on my Medical File. I have been in touch with Marc also and waiting on a response from him. More to Report Later…………….Question do you klnow what affect these SMART METERS cause to people who are surrounded by them. I am the only one in my street who doesn’t have one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheers Pam

8. mohsen says:

Thank you Tamara, I have done most of what you mentioned, I suggest that all the smart meter awareness and support groups combined in one forum in a venue big enough to hold several hundred people and we could invite expert speakers and the media. every one will donate about $5.00 to hire the venue. that way we would have more of an impact and encourage people who don’t want the smart meter and don’t know what to do join us I am happy to pay a deposit to book the venue .let me know what you think. Thank you

9. i have recently found a great site in QLD run by a genuine sincere naturopath named david hannaford. hi site is called http://www.ihealth.net.au. he sells fantastic products that neutralize and harmonize radiation. they were invented in germany by professor bauer who has worked in this field for 30yrs. they are completely safe, light and free standing and do not need to be plugged in. the main product is a T-28 Transformer which covers the wholehouse and yard up to 66 meter radius. there is also a pendant that u can wear around your neck. it strengthens your magnetic field and prevents radiation from penetrating yr body when u are out of the house or have to go somewhere where there is smart meters, towers, wi-fi, wireless devices, mobile phones, DECT cordless phones etc. they are not a shielding product, like the paint, but rather negate/neutralize/harmonize the radiation energy into a positive normal healthy energy. they are completely portable and easy to take with u anywhere. has good effects on plants and animals also. there are products to use on yr mobile ph to neutralize the radiation. plus one product that is especially good for smart meter radiation that u place inside yr meter box if u are already suffering from smart meter bad health effects. but the T-28 Transformer will do alot for total house or office. david uses these products himself and has a smart meter but he is completely unaffected by it as far as his health and wellbeing. if u are on a low income or centrelink payment u can take out a loan to purchase if u wish to. plus even if u don’t have a smart meter and have your box locked u will not be affected by all the radiation from your neighbours and neighbourhood etc. i feel very lucky and so blessed to find this and wish to let everyone know, especially those who are ill already. i am only one and can only reach so many people with this info. could others who are interested tell people they know and possibly put it on facebook, blog this site etc. there is relief and escape from this radiation hell to this extent if u need it. all the best to everyone here. thank u. Leenah