Take Back Your Power Screenings – Cranbourne, Pakenham, Tynong & Garfield

What's all the fuss about flyer

Image | This entry was posted in Smart Meter and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Take Back Your Power Screenings – Cranbourne, Pakenham, Tynong & Garfield

1. Concerned says:

We see today, the American Company, Itron, has now been engaged to install Water Smartmeters throughout Victoria in the Utilities of City West Water, South East Water, Yarra Valley Water and Barwon Water, over the next three years. The present saturation levels of unhealthy, unregulated microwave pollution is set to escalate! Gas Utilities will be next. WE, THE PEOPLE, NOW HAVE NO OPTION BUT TO RESIST THIS FLAGRANT VIOLATION OF OUR RIGHTS TO A HEALTHY LIFE. WE DO NOT GIVE CONSENT.

2. Concerned says:

On a trip into the city today, I took my Electrosmog Meter to check the microwave saturation levels. It was even worse than last time I checked. There is a blanket of microwave eletrosmog stretching from each ‘frying’ tower to the next one, varying in strength according to the distance between them. The readings were in the hazardous levels in many places, especially up the South Eastern freeway but the highest prizes at this time went to the two frying towers I had to stop next to, in Bulleen Road, at the traffic lights. 13.55 mW/m2 readings being emitted. HOW can people exist at these levels? I also saw a beautiful children’s playground near the Yarra – however what did we see hidden amongst the trees towering right over the playground but another frying tower emitting radiation from the hideous antennas all around it. I am APPALLED that these frying towers which emit a WHO 2B carcinogen are installed without any regulations in place to protect children and adults. I got a headache while driving, and was glad to get away from the built up areas which are purposely covered in this man made carcinogen which is continuously being pumped out from phones, smartmeters and towers, It is unforgiveable, that people are being microwaved at such high saturation levels without their knowledge. How many are experiencing ill health and dont realise the cause – especially children?
    Who can be responsible for this murderous agenda? Anyone who thinks the Govt. is there for our benefit needs to see and understand what Corporations are willing to do to us. TAKE BACK YOUR POWER is an eye opening documentary every Parent should see.

• my head hurts says:

leukemia and cancer on the rise – is it any wonder? This is now at epidemic proportions and it’s about time the government and health dept owned it! They are blatantly ignoring the evidence of harm being caused by ALL wireless. Our standards here for this microwave electro smog are non-existent – How did that happen? Yes, those microwave towers are not only ugly, but downright deadly as well.

3. Eric says:

Let’s start the ball rolling with WILLFULL and PUBLIC NEGLIGENCE

4. Eric says:

“They cross their fingers that people will quietly accept a smart meter AS IF IT WAS the law”

………KNOWING that IT IS NOT the law and
    ………KNOWING that they are causing people serious harm

How do you describe and categorize such an action as that ???

5. Marta says:

Myself and my brother are both going to the meeting in Burwood, just another street up from where we live on this Friday 8th November! We are both wanting to get MORE information about saying NO to smart meters (which are NOT smart at all…. they are mean and dumb)! Looking foward to attending! Marta & Peter Pirnat

Marta, even before you and your brother attend the Burwood meeting, make sure that you lock your meter boxes pronto in case you haven’t done so already. The time between now and the 8th November is critical if your box is unlocked and not displaying a sign stating that you don’t consent to smart meter installation.
      Please click on ACTIONS YOU CAN TAKE underneath the picture above for more info.

6. JustJan says:

So glad to discover these. Was planning to go to one in Burwood that I found on meetups (dot) com, on the 8th, but it clashes with another event on that night that I really want to go to as well. Now I can go to that other event and attend the Cranbourne or Pakenham ones instead. Thanks so much in advance to the organiser (Casey/Cardinia Smart Meter Awareness Group?) of these.

I’m a renter and have sent the installer guy away once already, much earlier in the year. In July I got letter from SP Ausnet saying a refusal is on record and now they’re not accepting refusals, blah blah blah. Knowing the deadline for all installations is fast approaching, I am expecting them to return any day now. Will be locking up the box this weekend hopefully, and my next scheduled reading isn’t until January so I at least have until then to get a perspex window put into it too. I am interested to know how to proceed letters wise now. Firstly, regarding the fact that I am a renter, and secondly because I am already at the “we’re not accepting refusals” stage and I have not sent any prior letters to them regarding this. I am really hoping someone more knowledgeable will be in attendance that I can talk to about it on the night. Considering the point I am at (urgency), I am swaying towards going to the Cranbourne one this Friday, although my housemate might be working and I wanted him to come along too. Maybe I will go to both and my housemate can come to the Pakky one if it turns out that he’s rostered to work this Friday night.

7. Liz says:

Hello,
    I was unable to make it to the documentary screening. Am I able to watch it on-line?
    LiZ

8. Concerned says:

My power bill due today. Have opened my box – don’t want another estimated account. See what happend will keep an eye out for them!!!!!!

• Mr C says:

I’m very “Concerned” myself………….for you!

You need to, POST HASTE, lock that meter-box straight away.
      Always have it locked…..ALWAYS!
      If you happen to catch the meter reader, open the meter-box for him, and re-lock it again straight away.
      I’d much prefer receive an estimated account, than a “smart” meter on my home.

“See what happens”………are you kidding me!

Sounds like maybe a neighbour’s “smart” meter is already having an effect on you, in the way you’re thinking.
      Snap out of it right now, go outside and lock that meter-box.
      You are lucky enough to still have the benefit of an Analog/Mechanical meter on your home.
      You need to guard it like a new born baby.

• Concerned says:

Mr C – Got an estimated bill anyway, but it will sort out next time- Have locked my box again. Although I don’t think we are going to have much choice

• Mr C says:

Good work “Concerned” locking up again.
          Don’t ever talk yourself into accepting one of these dangerous, nasty devices on your home. It will be a decision you will regret for the rest of your days.
          There Is No Law that states we must have one, so keep refusing it. Stay strong and ALWAYS keep your meter-box locked. This fight is far from over. Together we can achieve great things.

• Concerned says:

Mr C – Estimated account cost me an extra $200. If I want to dispute this I have to make an appt to get meter read and “they” charge for this – rip off merchants!!!!!! Hopefully I will be home next time it is read and I can open the bloody box for them otherwise I am out of pocket big-time.

• Sick Of Their Lies says:

Hi “Concerned”.

It’s up to you what you want to do, but if you don’t want a “smart” meter, you need to lock it up. That’s the only thing that’s going to stop them installing one. It all depends how far you’re prepared to take this.
              When you say the estimated account cost you an extra $200, how did you arrive at this figure? Please explain.

• Concerned says:

I rang my Energy provider and gave her my readings compared to theirs. and they calculated what it should be. She said my account won’t be as high next time, if they can get a proper read I am a pensioner and can not afford these huge bills

• Marta says:

You could cut out a section of your cupboard so that they can come and read the meter without having to unlock the meter box… just a suggestion.

• Concerned says:

Marta – Have had a cut-out since I locked my box 18 months ago – perspex lined as well, makes no difference. Have a sign as well asking friendly meter man to phone me if he had trouble reading meter, again they didn’t. Time before last, my reading was accepted after an estimated account – this time no — and as I said if I want my read, will have to make appointment with provider to come out and read it again at a cost of god knows what. I am sick and tired of fighting this battle. Next time I want to be here when they come and I will open the bloody thing so they can take a proper reading. That is not until around end of January.

9. Anenome Ofglobalgov says:

Astounding, informative, troubling documentary. No one who watches ‘Take Back Your Power’ will even consider a smart meter! If you have not seen this and care about your family and friends, do not miss this opportunity to learn the Truth about Stupid Meters/Death Meters. We, the People must join together and use people power to overcome this attack on our health and freedom, and privacy. This is just one arm of the octopus that is an international attack on our democracy. Learn about the others by listening to Leon on fairdinkumradio.com. Every Australian will be affected, no one will be exempt. Time to wake up Australians and inform ourselves. We can no longer afford to be the ‘plebs’ as termed by some of our politicians behind our backs, nor the ‘useless eaters’ as termed by the globalist cabal that is removing our freedoms step by step by stealth, under the cover of the green mask.

Totally agree with your comment about removing our freedom by stealth Anenome. They say our existence must be sustainable. Smart meters would be a good way of reducing the population quickly.
      Will there be a screening of Take Back Your Power in Geelong?

10. Paul & Di McMahon says:

Will be there for sure………Cranbourne.!!!!!!!! Hope to see a full house and share experiences….looking forward to it.
    Paul & Di McMahon.