Notice of Motion was passed at City of Whittlesea’s general meeting.

Last night Cr Lalios moved a notice of motion, seconded by all against smart meters except for one Councillor.

This is what was passed.
That council:

1. Write to the relevant Minister of the Victorian Government requesting that the continued installation of smart meters within the City of Whittlesea be a voluntary process for residents.
2. That council acknowledge residents democratic right to decide, without retribution, if they wish to have, or not have smart meters installed on their property.

The motion passed without dissent.

Regards
City of Whittlesea Smart Meter Awareness Group

This entry was posted in Smart Meter and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Notice of Motion was passed at City of Whittlesea’s general meeting.

Write to the Councils, Write to your Local Member, Ring them if you have to. Try and get a written response from each of them. Then go to your LOCAL PAPER. We need as much PUBLICITY AS WE CAN GET. Council Elections are coming up and they want YOUR VOTE. We have to get rid of ‘THE RUBBER-STAMPERS’ in our Councils and need Councillors who will LISTEN AND UNDERSTAND THE FEARS OF THE PEOPLE in relation to SMART METERS. OUR SAFETY, HEALTH AND NOW PRIVACY. CHEERS ..PAM 🙂

2. 1vimana1 says:

Congratulations Councillor Lalios, City of Whittlesea,
    On moving a notice of motion, seconded by all against smart meters except for one Councillor. That is a great win for your Council and its ratepayers. It seems to me that people in Victoria are now hitting back hard at these Foreign Owned Victorian Electric Power Companies who will stop at nothing, yes even to stooping so low as to tell Downright LIES in an endeavour to force Victorian Citizens to allow these now proving to be DANGEROUS TO ONES’ HEALTH, AND EQUALLY DANGEROUS TO THE SAFETY OF ONES’ ELECTRICAL GOODS, BY TRYING TO FORCE THESE ACCURSED SO-CALLED SMART METERS ONTO ALL VICTORIAN HOME OWNERS AND SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS PROPERTIES.

Such acts and Nazi-Like tactics are an abomination to all decent people not only here in Victoria Australia, but the rest of the world where these accursed machines are wrecking havoc on Earth’s Citizens. But dear citizens be of good cheer for now in both Holland and Britain the Laws have recently been changed in these Parliaments and no longer is it Mandatory for these citizens to accept these smart meters, against the peoples’ Will and Better Judgement. Right now these citizens have the Legal Right to DEMAND of each and every Electric Power Company that anyone in Holland or Britain who does not want to keep the Microwave Smart Meter/s has the Legal Right to have these Smart Meters removed, then replaced by the Safe and Passive Analog Electric Meter. As well as this, these Electric Power Companies have to foot the entire expense of the removal of the Smart Meters and the reinstallation of the Safe Analog Meters. After all, the citizens did not want these accursed Type 2B Cancer Causing Machines in the first place.

Dear Citizens please realise that it is in the power of each and every one of you, to stop this still ongoing wickedness of these Electric Power Companies, by doing the following. Firstly securely padlock your Electric Meter Boxes which you own, and not Electric Power Companies. Next securely erect your Legal Anti Trespass Signs on your Meter Box with the other sign on your front fence or gate. You will find these Legal Anti Trespass Signs on the Stop Smart Meters Web-site.

Next, write a polite letter to the C.E.O of the Electric Power Company for your area, stating. “That you refuse to accept a now proving to be dangerous so-called Smart Meter.” Then register this letter at your post office and post it to the C.E.O of the Electric Power Company for your area. Keep a copy of this same letter with the registered number as well, for Legal Reasons. Send a similar letter to the Minister for Power Mr Michael O ‘ Brien as well, also registered and keep a copy of same.

If you choose send a copy of these two letters to your local Newspaper asking the Local Editor to please consider publishing these two letters of yours, to show your fellow citizens that you are fighting both Legally and Boldly for your Right In Law, “ Not To Be Intimidated by two parties……….these C.E.O Bully-Boys of These Foreign Owned Victorian Electric Power Companies, as well as the Victorian Liberal Government who are complicit in this.”

I am hoping mine is with me but I havent heard from him yet. He indiucated he would help. Hurry up and wait. Cheers Pam 🙂

My Councillor is with me just spoken to him. Just a few things to clear up with my Solicitor and we are going to our Local Paper and blow this wide-open!!!!!!!!. One day to go and it’s the weekend and we can all have a rest if that is possible for the people who are sick. I know this is affecting me because I am not sleeping as I normally would be and I want my sleeping patterns back to where they were………Cheers Everyone.Pam 🙂

• Eva says:

Pam, I really hope you can get the word out there because many people just do not understand what the issues with smart meters are. Hard to believe how misled some of the (majority?) public have become. Like you, I am not sleeping much, having moved out of my bedroom from near next doors smart meter. I did try to warn them of the problems but got a vague reply back to the effect of isn’t it mandatory? Started feeling head pressure and getting a wi-fi headache which I haven’t had before. I know this is not normal for me and I don’t have the symptoms when I go walking in the park/on the beach so basically my home feels ‘toxic’ now, no smart meter for me, ever! regards, Eva

Eva – still waiting on my Solicitor spoke with him this morning, so probably nothing till Monday now. My Councillor is with me. The weather is shocking here rain Hail etc etc. Have a good weekend and I will keep you all posted………………Cheers Pam 🙂

4. mohsen says:

councils are nothing but private corporations.

5. Terry says:

One would ask…”where are the other Victorian Councils”???
    Tez

• 1vimana1 says:

Dear Tez,
      There are many other Victorian Councils and brave Councillors fighting for our rights of Freedom of Thought, Speech and Worship right now, against these Money Grubbing Jack Boot Nazi Like Tyrants who are the C.E.O’s for these Foreign Owned Victorian Electric Power Companies, who wish to enslave us, as they are so stupidly have now been ensnared and be now enslaved to their overseas masters who worship Mannon above all things.

We refuse to bow down to their TYRANNY and have locked our Electric Meter Boxes with Stout Industrial Padlocks, and armed our seleves with the Ritcheousness of THE LAW in our defence. We have put up our Legal ” By the Constitution of Australia No Trespass Signs with the $167,000.00 fine thereon for any would-be trespassers. We have also written to the C.E.O’s of these Foreign Owned Electric Power Companies refusing to accept these ‘Now Proving To Be Dangerous to Human and all LIFE accursed and deadly so-called Smart Meters.’
      We have also spelled it out in our Registered Letter to these C.E.O’s THAT ” “Should WE FIND THAT A SMART METER HAS BEEN INSTALLED ON OUR PROPERTY AND AGAINST OUR WILL AND BETTER JUDGEMENT WE WILL JOIN THE COMMON CLASS ACTION TO SUE.