The Health Australia Party has announced that it will be holding an online webinar featuring building biologist, author and principal of the Australian College of Environmental Studies, Nicole Bijlsma.

The webinar is one segment of a 10-part Health and Lifestyle series commencing 16th April.  The purpose of the event is to help raise funds to support its coming election campaigns, and also to help educate and promote a healthier lifestyle for its members and the wider community.

The webinars will be held online via ZOOM and will be recorded and emailed to those who cannot attend on the day.

Webinar: Electromagnetic Radiation – Is it damaging your health?

Date:         Monday, 30th April 2018

Time:        7.30 p.m.

Price:        $25 (one webinar)

To purchase your ticket, click here.

To view a flyer on the complete 10-part Health and Lifestyle series, go here.

The Health Australia Party (HAP) has formulated a policy on electromagnetic radiation (EMR) pollution.  If you would like to view the contents of its EMR policy, go to Code 3.3.1 in the HAP Current Policies document, available on this webpage.

This entry was posted in EMR and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Webinar with Nicole Bijlsma: “Electromagnetic radiation – Is it damaging your health?”

1. alan salter says:

Hi, I am seeking information about Smart Meters, and Success or otherwise between someone like me, who has “4 Smart Meters”, in a Meter Box attached to the outside wall to the Main Bedroom, and The Power Company and The Energy and Water Ombudsman?. I have made numerous complaints about the effects of the Smart Meters on my Health, ( I have contacted you before about this ), to the Power Company ( United Energy ), Minister for Health, ARPANSA and The Energy Ombudsman. I am at the stage now where the Ombudsman is in the process of arranging a Conciliator, for the Power Company, to Conciliate with me, to try and come to some resolution, the Ombudsman has given them 20 days to contact me. I am renting the property so my hands are tied somewhat. I have argued with the Power Company that they should have either relocated three of the Smart Meters when they changed them over, or at least have “Insulated Behind The Meter Box”, to stop any detrimental health implications. They throw it all back to me, The Body Corporate and the Owner, they have to pay for anything that needs doing. The Power Company wash their hands with any responsibility. Anyway, I seem to be getting somewhere with The Energy Ombudsman

Are you aware of any such cases, and the likely outcomes?. It would be much appreciated if you could give me any info whatsoever. I did come to your showing of, “Generation Zapped”, very good.

Thank you Mr Allen Salter.

On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 4:09 PM, Stop Smart Meters Australia wrote:

> Stop Smart Meters Australia posted: ” The Health Australia Party has > announced that it will be holding an online webinar featuring building > biologist, author and principal of the Australian College of Environmental > Studies, Nicole Bijlsma. The webinar is one segment of a 10-part Heal” >

• Let's get real about RF says:

What a terrible situation to be in. It is criminal that power companies in Australia are permitted to place devices emitting a Group 2B possible human carcinogen on the outside wall of a bedroom. Even if these meters weren’t transmitting microwaves, it would still be unacceptable as you could be exposed to very high AC magnetic fields when current is flowing through the meters. Surely, your power company should show some compassion and common sense and pay for the relocations itself?? Under Victoria’s Electricity Act 1998, section 98, “A major electricity company must design, construct, operate, maintain and decommission its supply network to minimise as far as practicable (a) the hazards and risks to the safety of any person arising from the supply network”.

2. onemeremember says:

Guys, please note a 1981 document from NASA on the Electromagnetic Field Interactions with the Human Body. How Smart Meters were ever allowed to be brought in considering the information in this, I’m damned if I know. https://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19810017132.pdf

3. Alan says:

They are completely killing us and no one has done anything about it!

4. Paul R says:

I found this interesting link in regards to oxygen and EHS.

I’m doing hydrogen peroxide therapy myself and it is incredible in joint pains as well. It’s just one step for trying to heal myself but I am glad it is doing something positive.

5. Cathy says:

How good is it that there is a political party with an EMR policy. More please!

6. wordsbyjax19 says:

Hi SSMA,

What can we do to stop 5G?

Kind regards,

Jacqui

7. Paul says:

Marvellous! I’m very confused. About 18 months ago I considered giving my support to the Health Australia Party (HAP) but, before I did, I decided to do some checking in the form of asking them if they gave their full support to the UN’s Agenda 21. They answered that they did.
    Keep in mind that one of the aims of Agenda 21 is control and, as we all know, smart meters are a potentially nasty means of monitoring the activity of households.
    So, do I support the HAP? No!
    Would I listen to Nicole Bijlsma? Yes! Because she knows her business. However I cannot see why the HAP is in bed with her.

• Hi, In relation to Paul’s comment on HAP, I suspect that they don’t really have a full understanding of the Agenda 21 bit. Nicole is not “in bed” with them. Silly comment..