Letter of the week!

Stop Smart Meters Australia receives copies of numerous letters addressed to power distributors from people who are refusing installation of smart meters. We thought this letter, addressed to United Energy and copied to Minister O’Brien and Service Stream, deserves sharing…….

Letter to United Energy (September 2012)

This entry was posted in Smart Meter and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Letter of the week!

1. jackV says:

Good to see Darryn McDonald at United Energy taking his role of General Manager Customer and Market Services seriously, and yes that’s sarcasm. After sending him the above letter a few weeks ago on Friday I got the standard “Dear Customer” letter telling me that installers will be in the area very soon.
    I trust that those at Service Stream have taken some note of their copy of the letter.
    It never fails to amaze me what some people will do, including placing the well-being of others in jeopardy, just to earn their weekly pay packet.

2. J_Smith says:

Brilliant letter, Jack.

Well written – I have had 3 letters now from my Power Distributor which my solicitor is handling and yes they will all have blood on their hands before this is all over. In the meantime my box is stayin g Locked and my signs displayed. Good Luck everyone…………………Pam 🙂

• 1vimana1 says:

HI Pam,
      I have registered now with ssma.health@gmial.com
      As a person who suffers with EHS from the Mobile Phone I had used for 4 years. I felt it made me very sick so I got rid of it.
      In the last year I was using it, not a great deal though, it gave me horrid tingly feelings in the joints of my fingers and wrists and it also wrecked my sleep. Since I took great delight in finally smashing it, then assigned it to the Rubbish Bin, where all Mobile Phones belong in my humble opinion, I am slowly recovering and getting to sleep far deeper than when I used my Dopey Mobile Microwave Poisoning Phone. If you or any of your friends or acquaintances are suffering the same fate, from neighbouring Smart Meters or Dopey Mobile Phones, please write to ssma.health@gmial.com

Cheers,

Richard Leschen.

4. 1vimana1 says:

HI Jack,
    Fantastic letter of yours. I myself spoke to this Darryn character many months ago, but he like his boss and all of these foreign owned Victorian Electric Companies C.E.O’s and their Public Relations Minions just don’t GET IT DO THEY ! They have proven time after time that they don’t care a jot about their Electricity Customers’ HEALTH. All they care about is their monetary profits.

In fact many Victorians are now getting sicker and sicker from these damned dangerous as now being proven so-called smart meters) These Victorian Electricity Customers ought to SUE the pants of these derelict C.E.O’s and their Minions for hundreds of thousands of dollars or millions of dollars. That is why I am protecting my health and have securely padlocked my Electric Meter Box. I have sent by registered mail letters to the C.E.O of the Electric Power Company for my area a powerful Legal Letter Refusing a damned Smart Meter at any time. I have also kept a copy of this letter for LEGAL REASONS and notified these people that I am joining the Joint Class Action To Sue the lot of them for harassment. I have also covered the Victorian Charter of Human Rights forbidding these Electric Power Companies from using me as a Guinea Pig for their Cruel Microwave Smart Meter Experiments on my PERSON ! My advice is…………..KEEP THAT ELECTRIC METER BOX SECURELY PADLOCKED AT ALL TIMES. PUT A PERSPEX WINDOW IN IT IF YOU WANT SO THE METER READER MANY CAN GET HIS READINGS ANY TIME YOU ARE NOT AT HOME.

LASTLY, SEND OFF LETTERS TO THE C.E.O OF THE ELECTRIC POWER COMPANY FOR YOUR AREA BY REGISTERED POST AND SEND A SIMILAR COPY TO THAT MINISTER FOR POWER MR MICHAEL O’ BRIEN WHO SUPPORTS THESE NOW PROVING TO BE DEADLY TO ONES HEALTH AND PRIVATE ELECTRICAL GOODS, IDIOTIC CARCINOGEN CAUSING ELECTRIC SO-CALLED SMART METERS…….READ NOW SEEMING TO BE TYPE 2B CARCINOGEN CAUSING DANGEROUS MICROWAVE METERS !

Signed,

Richard L.

5. Fiona says:

What a brilliant letter and it just covers the facts!
    I would like some clarification on the thermal effect. My smart meter emits waves of heat when it spikes. I feel like I am a lobster in a boiling pot.

• Steve says:

Fiona, the thermal effect is how food is heated in a microwave oven and requires far more energy than generally what is output from a smart meter to result in detectable increases in body/cell temperature. You may however want to consider getting someone to test the spikes to see how intense they are with an RF meter. Do you own a mobile phone and do you feel the same when you use it? There is a difference of course in that the phone tends to affect the head while smart meter radiation effects the whole body. People who are sensitive to Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) do feel the effects and this tends to be different across individuals. I have never felt heat like putting a hand in hot water but I have felt in my case strange skin sensations, headaches, chest pain, joint pain and occasionally digestive pains that could be described as sharp tingling or burning sensation.
      What is more worrisome is the non thermal effect which to date is generally ignored by our politicians and not covered by our RF safety standards. However there is growing evidence that links non thermal effects to cancer, genotoxic effects, effects on neurology and behavior etc.

• Melbourne Mum says:

Fiona, I have a smart meter next door (around 5 or 6 metres away). Since it was installed, the trees that were healthy out the front all have scorched leaves as they are being ‘radiated’ so what is it doing to us? I cannot stay at my house too long because I get head pressure or intense pain in my head. Tried to warn the neighbours before installation – but they didn’t listen, now I feel resentful because they didn’t have the sense to lock their meter box like I did and I have to put up with my health being affected. I want these things GONE! It cannot happen soon enough for my family. In the meantime, lots of alfoil is going on this meter… it’s the only way to deal with it now, wrap it up like a present! Jemena can have the headache, like they have caused me!

6. Melbourne Mum says:

Great letter Jack! You have raised many valid points intelligently here. If Darryn is not already concerned about his companys agenda in all of this, then he certainly should be! You wrote ” most Victorians do not realise at this time, just what their children are being exposed to.” A chill runs through me when I read this because I think about these innocent children every day. Being a parent, the ONLY thing that is important is protecting your child… What is the future for them? I’ve had enough of the ‘standard’ response and industry ‘spin’. The enormous effort put in by Jack and other writers in response to the distributors forced installation letters is very much appreciated & inspirational… many thanks!

Superb….eloquently written and to the point! Many peoeple feel like that! Class action needs to be on the cards in the not too distant future.