Health Meeting 247 Flinders Lane, Melbourne Sunday 29th July 2.30-4.30pm

This entry was posted in Smart Meter. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Health Meeting 247 Flinders Lane, Melbourne Sunday 29th July 2.30-4.30pm

As a person who is sensitive to EMR’s etc. I would have loved to go to Sundays meeting but unfortunately have prior committments. Are minutes taken or recordings or anything that can be accessed to know what happened at the meeting? Also, meters are impending in my mothers area. Does anyone know anything about the implications for these things on people with aneurysm clips in the brain? She has one and I am frightened it will do more damage. I have contacted a couple of neurosurgeons in regard to this with as yet no responses. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

• keith says:

PUBLIC MEETING coming up at SEAFORD COMM. CENTRE HALL Station St. SEAFORD Thursday 9th August @ 7 pm. Lets try and get a great attendance, to put some real pressure on this government, to listen and act, on our concerns about electricity smart meters.

2. 1vimana1 says:

Hi Keith,
    The only thing to do I have found is to firstly LOCK ONES ELECTRIC METER BOX with an Industrial Padlock, next get up your Legal Anti-Trespass signs by the Australian Constitution (1900 – 1901 and still current and effective with the $167,000. Find for any trespassers on your property. Take your own metre readings every 90 or so days and phone them into your Electricity Retailer. Mine is Energy Australia and they are quite happy with me taking my own Electricity Readings.

Signed,

Richard Leschen.

• Pam Densley says:

Richard see My Comment re “surrrounded by Smart Meters” Like you I am with Energy Australia and they have advised me to do likewise with my analogue meter. It is scheduled to be read 11/8/2012. They also told me this can only be done 3 times and then they have to make appt with Power Cor to get them to read my meter at cost of $48.OO. They can’t see any reason why my anologue meter won’t be read as usual, but I will take my own reading just in case I am singled out and my meter is not read. Can you get to the Melbourne Meeting????????????? Cheers Pam

• Pam Densley says:

p.s. Richard – If you can get to the meeting can you or someone you know answer my question about being surrounded by these darn things – What health problems could this cause for me, my family , my little dog and my home????..Thjan ks Pam

• keith says:

Richard, what you say works in most cases, but as I said in my recent post, there are meters where the meter reader has to press a button on the meter or place an electronic probe on the meter, that is why a flap on the door is required in these instances.

3. Pam Densley says:

At last a Health Meeting in Melbourne. I hope it is a huge Success. With a bit of Luck a Politician may turn up and learn about these DUMB SMART METERS. Installers should do likewise and then they would understand why so many people refuse to have a SMART METER installed. My Question if I could get there (which I cant) woukld be: I am surrounded by these SMART METERS – I am the only person in my Street who doesn’t have one (Refer my Article in the WARRNAMBOOL STANDARD (Pensioner takes a Stance). What Health Problem could ARISE FOR ME ???????????????? —– Please get your BOXES LOCKED and display your SIGNS and REFUSE TO HAVE ANYONE INSTALL A SMART METER TO YOUR PROPERTY. look forward to a post with result of your Meeting..Pam