The Problem with 5G – PC Magazine

The technology might be the problem, but even worse for the companies behind it is the perception that 5G is already unsafe before they even get it on a single pole.

If you read the barrage of scary literature about 5G mobile phone technology, specifically the use of millimeter wave frequencies to transmit data, you must conclude that it is a bad bet.

I’m not saying this because the technology does not work. It’s a bad bet because so little is known about the effects of millimeter waves (30GHz-300GHz). While these frequencies only permeate a small fraction of the human epidermis (the skin), the effect on the cornea, in particular, needs serious research.

Because the industry is too cheap to study the health effects of the technology itself, it lets this sort of product out the door despite the fact that it has already been weaponized by the military. These frequencies are so poor at travelling long distances, they need a transmitter on nearly every telephone pole and light pole to make 5G work.

5G is already getting some bad publicity, which could result in everything from bans on the technology to equipment destruction by vigilantes.

Of course, when you read deeper into what the chip and telecom companies are trying to do, you quickly discover that many systems calling themselves 5G are currently 4G mods using 5G as a marketing tool. Let’s ignore that scam and stay focused on millimeter waves.

As usual, the mostly arrogant (or naïve) technology industry is caught flat-footed at the negative reaction. It always figures that the stupid public will buy into anything new and jazzy if it makes their handheld phone seem a little faster, and even pay more for the privilege of the upgrade.

One of the ways the industry has made this all work in the past is by quick implementation followed by a “Hey look it works! Nobody was killed” approach. That cannot happen with true 5G, which needs all these mini-towers all over the place. That leaves plenty more time for the public to get a clue and be freaked out.

When you do a search for “5G is Safe” on Google and Bing, you get a number of negative stories and a laundry list of why some people believe it’s unsafe. Companies may as well begin to market a 5G mobile phone with a skull and crossbones on it.

If this bad PR is somehow reversed and 5G takes over the market, I will be shocked. The way it is going does not bode well for any of it.

John C. Dvorak, PC Magazine

This entry was posted in 5G and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to The Problem with 5G – PC Magazine

1. Ritesh Pathak says:

That was nicely brought out….
    Also read

2. Toni says:

Millimetre waves are used in full body scanners. At Edinburgh airport, I unwittingly agreed to my nine year old child passing through the body scanner – I thought they took were going to do a ‘pat down’. At Heathrow, both my children and I ‘beeped’ as we walked through the metal detector and directly refused to enter the full body scanner. We were treated like drug mules! After much commotion and children in tears, we were led by security into a private room for a pat down, hand and feet swab and a hand held detector was roughly run all over our bodies.
    For my children, it was a lesson in standing up to authority and taking control of their bodies.
    As a result of passing through the full body scanner, my usually robust, healthy child who rarely catches a cold, became fatigued and developed a persistent, chesty, cough which lasted 10 weeks. Clearly the immune system has been compromised.
    In Australia, if selected, it is mandatory for adults to go through the full body scanner. Pat down is not an option. This needs to be challenged!

• Sick Of Their Lies says:

Couldn’t agree more Toni. I myself had a three quarters of an hour long argument with a security fellow at Melbourne Airport after he picked me out to go through the body scanner when departing for overseas, which I declined to do at first, but in the end, he basically said if I didn’t go through it, I wasn’t flying that night. Simple as that. As much as I argued that in the USA I’ve never NOT had the option of a pat-down, he said here in Australia, that option didn’t exist. After much conversation, as my holidays were planned and all, I was forced against my will to step into their wretched machine, and exposed to their potentially dangerous radiation.
      He saw how anxious I was about the whole process, and I even had documentation I tried to show him as to why I didn’t believe it was safe to do so, but he didn’t care at all.
      He said he wasn’t forcing me to do anything I didn’t want to do. It was totally up to me what I decided to do, but, if I didn’t go through the bodyscanner, I wasn’t flying.
      Some choice!
      He even tried to get me to go through it twice when he said there was a problem with my first reading. By this time he was just on a power trip, trying to get me even more upset. I told him there was no way I was going through it again, and he eventually told me to move on.
      It was so horrible.

• Toni says:

Sorry to hear about your experience. Outrageous, isn’t it? I believe these scanners are soon to be used for domestic departures too.

• Health Freedom says:

Security theatre is more about the control of us by the state than it is about security. We need to approach our politicians directly and firmly address that our health cannot be compromised by this unlawful, unconstitutional and unproven to be safe technology. Furthermore there exists in forcing it upon us an utter lack of informed consent breaching both Geneva and Nuremberg ratifications.Allowing politicians to slip such incursions of our freedom into our mainstream is the rapid path to corporate fascism and tyranny. This is the problem with our complacency, allowing Government virtually unfettered access to control of our lives. It’s a situation our forefathers died to prevent, and about time we woke up from our soma and circuses slumber.

3. Pingback: The Problem with 5G – PC Magazine | Eremophila's Musings

4. Chris Hooper says:

have also just read in Guardian that all this technology is being powered by fossil fuels…..hahahaha all these people think they’re Green but no…..Can send article if you’d like Chris Hooper

On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 10:05 PM Stop Smart Meters Australia wrote:

> Stop Smart Meters Australia posted: “The technology might be the problem, > but even worse for the companies behind it is the perception that 5G is > already unsafe before they even get it on a single pole. If you read the > barrage of scary literature about 5G mobile phone technology, specific” >

5. P says:

It’s great to read a mainstream article stating such facts – and taking the very cut-and-dry surface concerns that are more easily considered by more conservative people who don’t want to hear anything negative about new tech or those who’ve been led to believe that 5G is simply the ‘next generation’ after 4G (as opposed to a completely new and untested technology).

The far scarier truth however once one starts researching further, is that the FCC and their patrner developers are rolling-out this technology as a key component of the terrifying Agenda 2030 UN protocol. These frequencies have only ever been developed and tested for military purposes. Multiple patents have been taken out on them for mind control purposes, having been tested on populations to elicit anything from fearful emotional states to anger and of course most importantly, docile and submissive emotional states. When alerting people to these documented facts, it’s best to avoid the term ‘mind control’ to avoid the inevitable conspiracy theory jokes and turning them off what is already concrete, documented fact of a conspiracy to maintain the current systems of control that so many people are waking up to finally. Make no mistake, 5G may be the technological pathogen that stops this knowledge-based awakening in it’s tracks. Any petition that we can find, we must sign and forward to our network. It’s so important that we talk about this with friends and family. Have a shortlist of easily-digestable, fact-based and non-sensationalist links to forward to them for reading after your chat.

The government is the only one who has to buy it (consumers will not have a choice in the matter). In anti-regulatory political environment such as neoconservative Australia, 5G is a shoe-in. It’s always, already a done deal.

7. jeffpermie says:

Thanks for covering this!I shared it for my followers to view
    Cheers from UK

8. Pingback: The Problem with 5G – PC Magazine — Stop Smart Meters Australia | growingarden