|Walking through Melbourne’s CBD today with EMR reader, I could see that the city is being absolutely irradiated with blankets of Electromagnetic Radiation from microwaves. This would be from many transmitting sources (all having their own transmitting frequencies) such as wi-fi, mobile phones etc. etc…..and maybe even smart meters if they have been installed in the CBD (I’m not sure). Every second person is now walking the CBD streets with a cell phone device of some type or other. My meter kicked up it’s radiation reading whenever I walked past or stood next to someone using a mobile device. So there is not just exposure to passive smoking but now definitely passive exposure to microwave radiation. Just casually walking the streets, readings of 1 milliwatt/m2, 2 milliwatt/m2, 5 milliwatt/m2 were constantly appearing on my meter with occasional higher readings of 12 milliwatt/m2 and 32 milliwatt/m2. So it led me to consider what is it about smart meters that would make it different to what I would be exposed to just walking through the CBD. What is it about smart meters that I believe is making me very sick with headaches and nausea ?
1. EMR exposure from smart meter transmissions are not constant but of a pulsed nature ie. short sharp strong bursts of wireless transmissions lasting a fraction of a second but repeated over and over again all day long. The exposure is in CONTINUOUS REPETITIVE BURSTS.
2. Smart meter exposure is continuous over the long-term (effectively forever), it NEVER STOPS, there is no respite whilst still living in your house and whilst still living in the state of Victoria
3. Exposure occurs at night time when we are meant to be sleeping and the brain’s pineal gland is meant to perform a host of different functions that are most important to the way we function. One such function I believe is the production of the hormone Melatonin which assists us to maintain our body clock and to sleep properly. It is also acts as a very effective antioxidant (cancer prevention). For the many other benefits of healthy Melatonin production see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melatonin#Antioxidant
4. The EMR exposure levels that one is exposed to all come from a source having it’s own transmission frequency. Smart meter wireless microwave communications have their own UNIQUE transmitting frequencies that differ depending on the type communication ie. wire mesh network communications or transmissions back to base or possibly some other functions We may be talking about 900 Mhz and 2.4 Ghz and possibly some other transmitting frequency…..maybe.
5. Considering the four points above one can see that it is erroneous to try to quantify the harm done by a smart meter purely by the strength (power density) of the EMR exposure. The statement used by the government representative bodies that the meters are safe because they are within standards is totally absurd and meaningless. Firstly the standards referred to are ridiculously high (they are actually cooking standards ie. body heating effects) Brain cancers are not a heating effect
6. In considering the first 4 points above, it makes sense that each individual will have their own limits to what they can be exposed to in this manner (it’s not just about signal strength) before they demonstrate ill effects. Thus it is understandable that some individuals would show immediate ill effects to smart meter transmissions exposures and others would appear not to.
Electrosensitivity is very real. The fact that people appear to react differently when exposed to wireless communications from smart meters only supports the legitimacy of electrosensitivity as a genuine condition.