- 1,326,186 hits
- Health risks of mobile phones: what we don’t know might be killing us | The Age stopsmartmeters.com.au/2017/01/15/hea… 2 days ago
Victorian Smart Meter Forum
Stop the Meter installation
- Max Havelar on Health risks of mobile phones: what we don’t know might be killing us | The Age
- Simmo on Health risks of mobile phones: what we don’t know might be killing us | The Age
- Steve on I Am an EMF Refugee….
- Anonymous on AGL offers smart meters as an option (in small print!) to South Australians
- Andre on I Am an EMF Refugee….
- smart meter sufferer on I Am an EMF Refugee….
- Anonymous on I Am an EMF Refugee….
- Wilkins Micawber esq. on I Am an EMF Refugee….
- John Kuiters on AGL offers smart meters as an option (in small print!) to South Australians
- Heart broken on I Am an EMF Refugee….
Almost 90,000 refuse Smart Meters!
Jemena turns meters down 90%!!!
Share your Story
Top Posts & Pages
- Health risks of mobile phones: what we don’t know might be killing us | The Age
- I Am an EMF Refugee….
- Modern life is killing our children – 40% increase in childhood cancer!
- SSMA Melbourne Seminar (20 November) presentation slides now available
- Smart meters by stealth
- Mobile Phone Radiation Warning Sign Sparks First Amendment Battle in the U.S. – Newsweek
- Melbourne to Host International Speaker on Harmful Health Effects and Wireless Technology
- AGL offers smart meters as an option (in small print!) to South Australians
- Science and Wireless 2016, 22nd November, RMIT
- Environmental Sensitivities Symposium starts 17th October
- Health Department finally admits Health Act applies to health impacts of electromagnetic emissions
- New Instruments of Surveillance and Social Control: Wireless Technologies which Target the Neuronal Functioning of the Brain
- Is the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) a captured agency?
- Kansas City smart meter fires
- AusNet Services renews push to get smart meter network operational
- Have your say about the future of distributed electricity – Standards Australia Sydney Forum
- State-approved deception program – What is the QLD Government hiding?
- Victoria’s Department of Health continues to play pass-the-parcel with our health
- The politics of wireless research in relation to health risks
- EMF Pollution, Wireless Devices and Alzheimer’s
- Bills Soar Cost Blowout Dizziness electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) Energy Minister Fire headaches health health risks Heart palpitations House Fires hypersensitivity (EHS) Media Meetings Microwave mobile phone On-line Petition Power Company Privacy Concerns Radiation Research Ringing in my ears Safety Share your story. Smart Meter Tell us your story time-of-use pricing Videos Wi-Fi wireless
TagsACMA American Academy of Environmental Medicine ARPANSA Australia Australian Communications and Media Authority Australian Energy Regulator Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency Bullying Business California Cancer EHS Electomagnetic Hypersensitivity Electrical power industry Electricity Electricity meter Electric power industry Electro-hypersensitivity Electromagnetic field Electromagnetic hypersensitivity Electromagnetic radiation Electromagnetic radiation and health EMF EMR Energy Energy Minister Environment Equipment Government Government of Victoria (Australia) Group 2B Carcinogen Headache Health Health effect Herald Sun IARC Jemena Julia Gillard Melbourne Meters and Metering Michael O'Brien Microwave Mobile phone Mobile phone radiation and health Mobile phones Neil Mitchell Palpitation People Power Victoria Powercor Privacy Public health Queensland Radio frequency Security Singapore Power Smart Grid smart merters Smart meter Smart meters SP AusNet State Government Stop Smart Meters Australia Take Back Your Power Ted Baillieu Today Tonight United Energy United States Utilities Victoria Victorian Government WHO Wi-Fi WiFi Wireless World Health Organization
Author Archives: Stop Smart Meters Australia
AGL is rolling out smart meters in South Australia – but is avoiding the word “smart”. While the roll-out is not ‘compulsory’, it is by default. People will need to ring AGL to cancel the installation of a smart meter … Continue reading
The Australian Centre for Electromagnetic Bioeffects Research (ACEBR) is hosting Science & Wireless again this year at RMIT University, Melbourne. The focus of this year’s event will be a keynote presentation on ‘Radiofrequency radiation applications in treatment of Alzheimer’s disease’ … Continue reading
The 2016 Environmental Sensitivities Symposium begins on Monday 17th October and runs through to Saturday 22nd October. This Melbourne-based online event offers a free registration package and features interviews with 15 speakers from around the world. The topic for each interview is a paper … Continue reading
The Victorian Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) previously advised members of the public that electromagnetic emissions were considered to be outside the provisions of Victoria’s Public Health and Wellbeing Act 2008. Following a complaint raised by a member … Continue reading
New Instruments of Surveillance and Social Control: Wireless Technologies which Target the Neuronal Functioning of the Brain
The following extract is from a report written by Dr Kingsley Dennis, Research Associate in the Centre for Mobilities Research (CeMoRe), based at the Sociology Department at Lancaster University, England. The advent of smart grids provides the potential framework for … Continue reading
While electricity companies continue their campaign of hastily covering up smart meter fires, the truth is getting out there via the media and concerned citizens. Kansas City TV station, KSHB-TV, recently reported that several smart meters in the district have … Continue reading