“The day smart meter transmissions were enabled in her neighbourhood, Maria collapsed. Later she discovered what had caused her to suddenly develop an erratic and life-threatening heart arrhythmia………….”
The full account of this article, with other stories of people’s health deteriorating with the installation of smart meters, can be found in the Spring Edition 2013 of “True Natural Health”, the Magazine of the Natural Health Society of Australia. Read about smart meters, the alarming effects on children and the personal stories of 6 people who have been adversely affected.
Order on-line: www.health.org.au
$6 incl postage or purchase this issue + a back issue for $10
(Autumn 2012 edition contains an article about how to protect ourselves from EMR – Electromagnetic Radiation)