People Power Victoria – No Smart Meters
Purchase Take Back Your Power DVD
- Follow @stopsmetersaust
Victorian Smart Meter Forum
Stop the Meter installation
- geoffrey on €1bn Smart Meter Project in Jeopardy (Ireland) – UK Sunday Times
- Happy Dissenter on €1bn Smart Meter Project in Jeopardy (Ireland) – UK Sunday Times
- Anonymous on €1bn Smart Meter Project in Jeopardy (Ireland) – UK Sunday Times
- Rik on €1bn Smart Meter Project in Jeopardy (Ireland) – UK Sunday Times
- Peter on €1bn Smart Meter Project in Jeopardy (Ireland) – UK Sunday Times
- Hammer Mann on €1bn Smart Meter Project in Jeopardy (Ireland) – UK Sunday Times
- Neil Henry on Manual meter reading fees
- Sick Of Their Lies on Launch of People Power Victoria – No Smart Meters
- Minnie on Manual meter reading fees
- Paul on Manual meter reading fees
Almost 90,000 refuse Smart Meters!
Jemena turns meters down 90%!!!
Share your Story
Top Posts & Pages
- €1bn Smart Meter Project in Jeopardy (Ireland) – UK Sunday Times
- Take Back Your Power screening, 30 October, Bentleigh
- Launch of People Power Victoria – No Smart Meters
- Manual meter reading fees
- Smart meters can be hacked!
- Smart Meter Update Meetings in Northern Suburbs of Melbourne
- A smart meter cost blowout threatens to add up to $520 more to many power bills – Herald Sun
- Sweden: Let Professor Johansson continue crucial work!
- ELECTROSENSITIVITY – HAS SOCIETY LOST ITS MORAL COMPASS?
- Telstra’s Flawed Wifi Hotspot Plan: Short Term Gain for Long Term Pain
- Sofia – People Power Victoria Candidate
- Stop Smart Meters Australia AGM and launch of People Power Victoria – No Smart Meters Political Party
- The Australian Energy Regulator publishes proposed 2015 Advanced Metering Infrastructure Charges Applications
- Smart meters cost more than they save
- Mobile firms face billion-dollar lawsuits – will this mark the end of the biggest public health cover up of our times?
- More smart meter fires
- EMF summit
- SSMA advocates for a separate regulatory body to monitor electromagnetic radiation emission levels
- Lights finally back on for Cheltenham woman who removed her smart meter – Moorabbin Kingston Leader
- Who should pay for extra smart meter infrastructure costs?
- Bills Soar Cost Blowout Dizziness Electric Shock electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) Energy Minister Fire headaches health risks Heart palpitations House Fires hypersensitivity (EHS) installed without consent Jemena turned the meter down by 90% Media Meetings Microwave Migraines On-line Petition Power Company Privacy Concerns Radiation Research Ringing in my ears Safety Share your story. Smart Meter Tell us your story time-of-use pricing Videos
TagsACMA American Academy of Environmental Medicine ARPANSA Australia Australian Energy Regulator Australian Labor Party Baillieu government Bullying Business California California Public Utilities Commission Cancer Council of Australian Governments EHS Electrical power industry Electricity Electricity meter Electric power industry Electromagnetic field Electromagnetic hypersensitivity Electromagnetic radiation EMF EMR Energy Energy Minister Environment Equipment Gippsland Government Government of Victoria (Australia) Group 2B Carcinogen Headache Health Health effect Herald Sun IARC Intimidation Jemena Julia Gillard Melbourne Meters and Metering Michael O'Brien Microwave Mobile phone Neil Mitchell Nicholas Kotsiras Pacific Gas and Electric Company Palpitation People Power Victoria Powercor Privacy Public health Queensland Radio frequency radio frequency emissions Security Singapore Power Smart Grid smart merters Smart meter Smart meters SP AusNet State Government Stop Smart Meters Australia Take Back Your Power Ted Baillieu Today Tonight United Energy United States Utilities Victoria Victorian Government Wi-Fi Wireless World Health Organization
Tag Archives: Oscar Lobo
GLEN Eira Council will petition the State Government not to make Smart Meters compulsory. Councillor have voted unanimously to follow officers’ advice and relay residents’ concerns to the State Government. They further decided to call on the State Government to … Continue reading